132

The seven skeletons ran out and lined up, rubbing the jaw joint. It would mean that you are welcome and welcoming.

"Let me introduce you. It's our farm family. From the left, in turn, it's Hias, Agafan, Aster, Bello, Lanan and Kirtan. Finally, this friend here is a pretty epiden with a skull and a scapula and an iliac bone."

"Nice to see you... I have to say that."

Again, the socializing of the undead and the paladin had an awkward feeling.

"Everyone's going, only Epiden remains."

Dalgrak!

Six skeletons were dispersed. Apparently I was spending some free time.

Kirtan gracefully arranged flowers, and Agafan polished the stele with a frenzy.

Lanan carved cute animals out of wood chips, and Hias threw a fishing rod over the reservoir.

Finally, Aster and Bello.......

'Why do you two go into a tomb and close the door?'

My eyes were clouded. ['Libra who judges the soul' has a hot love affair with the undead, and Hilnan's eyes are asking what you are doing.] That's not the genre. [The 'Creative Economy Manager' encourages you to make impulse purchases by saying that the right to change genres is on sale all the time.] No 10 billion caches.

As I felt a great deal of resentment, I suddenly had a question in my mind.

'Wait. Just because a genre is a panmu doesn't mean you don't have a relationship at all. Isn't it?'

If you look at the protagonists, they can't put on the heroines one by one, so they make a harem. Isn't that what a love affair is?

So maybe you can have a relationship without having to buy the right to change genres?!

'Gods?'

But why was the message window quiet? It wasn't until a while later that the gods answered. [The 'Creative Economy Manager' warns that if you get caught removing the undertone, you'll end up with a bad ending.]

['Inspector of Leakage of Heaven' nods sternly.]' A bad ending?' [The 'Inspector of Leakage of the Sky' gives strength to the eyes.]

['Libra judging the soul' looks at the eyes of the 'Celestial Leakage Inspector' and says that you must buy the right to change the genre anyway.]

[The 'Creative Economy Manager' looks at the 'Inspector of Leakage of the Heavens' and says that he is advising for you, not because of sales.] What is it? I'm really wondering?

However, the gods were unable to speak, and it seemed that they would have to find out in a different way later.

First, I decided to leave this question behind and settle it from the ball who came here.

"Epiden."

Dalgrak?

I took an item out of the inventory. He handed it to Epiden.

"Oda picked it up." [< item> 'The Sickle of the Harvest'

The scythe used by the reaper was improved for the farmer. It probabilistically doubles the yield.] Last time I grabbed the Grimm Reaper Road, Ghrelius, and got it.

Epiden, who had accepted the scythe with both hands, straightened his spine in amazement.

Dalgra Larak......!

"Do you like it?"

Dalgrak!

"Yes, I'm glad I did."

When Epiden was even sent, the last member of the dungeon appeared.