112

Bonfires bloomed here and there. The knights, male and female, took off their clothes, dried them, and put their blankets around them.

It was a pity that there were no new wizards.

If there had been a Hydro-Mancer wizard who dealt with water, he would have been able to dry his clothes right away.

'The wizard is very good at utility.'

It was a time when I wanted to recruit a skilled wizard. ['Libra who judges the soul' says to flirt with the Lord of the Horseman.]

['Libra to judge the soul' laughs sneakily at the fact that the horse tower is one of the preferred Namjoo occupations in Lopan .] I was stuck.

'Libra, have you forgotten who is taking the Horse Tower from Round 17?' ['Libra judging the soul' flinches.] Judging from this reaction, I thought the next thing would be normal. [I carefully add that 'Libra that judges the soul' is also the final black film a Lopan Namju attribute.] ...... This seems like a bit of a line crossing? ['The Words of Building the World' gets angry at me for not being like a romance pass.]

['Libra judging the soul' proudly accepts what is bad about the romance pass.]" Child, come here."

He turned his head to a friendly voice.

Tesilide, who had just started a fire, had made room to rest and was waiting for me.

"It's delayed."

"It's no big deal."

It's not a good idea to drag out time because of the sculpture, but neither Tesilid nor I were the ones who were so affectionate as to leave the toboggan in a dangerous place.

"Are you hungry? Let's eat something."

"I have a piece in my mouth."

"Oh."

My hand, which had been rummaging through the Satchelback, stopped.

"It's okay, child. Never mind, eat."

"Instead, let's do something but let's finish the vomit and eat something delicious."

"Yes."

Tesilide smiled. As if I was really looking forward to it.

<Hey guys, I'm laughing at you these days. I don't even have eyes like dead fish anymore. >

Does Agnes tend not to see the man's face?

It's amazing how you can unreservedly sweep the best of the worldview.

It was a time when I was choosing a simple menu with the intention of only wanting enough not to feel hungry for the time being.

"Yeha."

Clovis and Rex came to me with embarrassed faces.

"It seems that there will be problems and it will be difficult to fulfill orders."

"What's wrong?"

"It seems that the military is wet and contaminated with the horses."

It's something that happens often.

It was common for a polluted space transition stone to be broken and sent a person to the wrong coordinates, or the effect of a healing potion would be halved.

So items like my satchel bag were very precious. Because it prevents Magi contamination.

"I plead, yes."

"No, it's not something for the captains to apologize for."

It wasn't much to worry about. Now that a good means of resolving the food shortage has emerged.