153

As I threw my head out above the surface, an exotic environment unfolded.

The end of the undersea cave was connected by a huge enclosed cavity.

Me and Tessilid stepped out of the fountain and stepped on the ground.

The lines of sea water flowed down the line all over my body, but I didn't care. I'll have to dive again when I go back anyway.

Agnes commented.

<It's a strange place. It looks like it's not on the ground, it's still the seabed. >

"I will."

Within the space created in the middle of the deep sea, there was plenty of air to breathe.

That wasn't all.

< grass is growing....... yes? Ailet What are you doing? >

"Gather."

In the cavity were plants with silver-green leaves that wrinkled like a wave, all over the place.

Plants that seem to have relied on the light of the night stone to grow into dragons.

In fact, this wasn't the usual pool.

It was the undulata used as a material for the finest potions, along with the tears of the mermaid.

'I got a herb field instead of a treasure ship!'

Excited, I pulled out the undulata as soon as it came and put it in the inventory.

Agnes asked.

< precious herb? >

"Yes, it's also a top-of-the-line potion material, and it's hard to grow."

<Why is there so much like that here? >

Suddenly, there was a thought that came to my mind.

I looked back at the mermaids who were shooting through the crevices of the land like a stream.

"There, the mermaid sisters. Is this herb raised by your sisters?"

I asked him with a slight expectation that he would be able to pass on the skills of undulata breeding.

<No? Why bother growing weeds that grow well if you leave them alone? >

I was told that it was just a natural cluster.

The environment here seemed to be optimized for the growth of the tricky undulata.

At the same time, Tessilid was exploring a common environment instead of me.

He went to the wall far away and was looking at the palm of his hand.

"Child."

His low calling echoed and reached out to me.

I ran coldly.

"Why did you call it?"

"Look at this."

The wall that Tessylid was pointing at was as if it had been blocked by a rock.

The fine gaps flowed out like water leaking.

Tesilid took the water by hand without being vigilant and took a sip. And concluded.

"It seems that behind this is the well of eternal life."

"Oh, is the water flowing on the rock now the well of eternal life?"

"Yes."

"Then you can just drink this water. You don't have to use the key to the treasure room..."