172

"......!"

There was no answer.

What, the silence of understanding, right?

At the sight of my sword, Lilith drove to the wall.

"I'm just going to get hit! No guess!"

Lilith, just before the back hits a dead end. I felt a different aura along with the tension from her.

< eyelet. >

I don't have to say it, but I know, Agnes.

Lilith's scythe drew a huge arc and poured out a maggie.

Kwaang!

He dodged the explosion breathtakingly and stepped back in the distance. And immediately he stood up Serpence firmly.

He lifted Auror up.

Lilith's Maggie, who had been rushing after me, was offset by meeting my Auror.

"Huh-hunch, huh-hundred......."

Lilith, who had succeeded in rooting me out and opening the streets, took a deep breath.

The sound of a ragged breath mixed with the sound of a sickle scratching a small piece on the floor.

A fixed posture with the scythe's head facing downwards, and a steady, refined determination.

They tell me.

Lilith is going to blow a coup with all his might.

"yes, do it."

Immediately cast the ultimate finale. The silver citadel protected others and I also lifted the Auror up.

This ends with a sum.

I stretched out my right arm in a straight line and lifted the plainclothes sword high above my head.

Lilith shouted in support of evil.

"Die, the executioner of the Danevil!"

As the scythe is swinged, a perforation sound is heard. I, too, struck down the plainclothes sword.

A long stretched sword god hits it like a predatory snake to bite the lily.

Kwa and overmine!

Even though I closed the vision myself, I felt it clearly.

My aura confronted Lilith's Maggie. and.

Phiying-.

Penetrate.

With a clear resonance, a white light extending from the plainclothes sword penetrates a point.

My aura digging into the maggie. It digs into Lilith's heart.

Kwazik.

At the end of the simultaneous sound of destruction, the surroundings became quiet.

"......."

I slowly opened my eyes.

At the center of the field of view was a lily that stopped without movement.

On the floor and walls behind her were four swords, like long nail prints.

Agnes explained the situation.

< the moment he was attacked, he used the scythe as a shield to distribute the force. >

"It was just right."

<Yes, it was the right thing to do. But.......>

Iron grit.

From Lilith's hand, a huge sickle fell to the floor.