63

My conversation with Ray was strangely cut off, and I was a little embarrassed somehow. I decided to break the mood and talk to someone else.

"He said he was a distresser. Are you caught in the sink like Frese?"

The object I am talking to is another person, not a member of the Tobal Corps.

He was a boy in his late 10s with grayish hair dressed in black leather.

Was the name Ash?

"Ah, that's it, the Ash Army......."

Captain Tobal stepped out with a perplexed face. Like I asked what I shouldn't be asking.

Ash opened his mouth directly.

"Nope."

It was a slow, low voice that was not calm enough to match the gloomy atmosphere.

"I was a mercenary from another squadron. I was attacked by a horse and in distress."

"So the others......?"

"...... Annihilated. I barely survived because my brothers asked me to hide in the cave crevices."

At this point, it's awkward, embarrassing, and feels like you have to turn the topic around. I glanced at his left waistline.

"Ugh, use a one-handed sword."

"Yes, though it's a lousy skill."

Wrapping up the conversation with that and I slowed down a bit. While looking carefully at Ash's back, the pendant necklace rang.

<It's all a lie. >

I totally agree with Agnes.

The two strongest people here, except for me, were the pink-haired allergic Ray and this Ash, a gray-haired boy.

He is not at all a person who deserves to hide under anyone's protection.

In addition.

You know it when you look at the calluses and gait of your <. He is an assassin with a double dagger. I see you hiding it, so I wonder if there's anything that turns on. He's a dangerous guy, so be careful. >

Weppon Meister Agnes, who was also the 1st instructor of the Chengcheng Cheng and who mastered all the skills. The eyebrows are great.

I replied in a small way so that it could only be heard by Agnes.

"I know."

Because I'm an ice chair.

Ash Night. A 1st Army assassin from the Assassination Guild 'Night Eagle' and a direct disciple of the Guild Master.

In the original, Ragnaif Mado is a villain who was commissioned by the Republic and wanted to take the protagonist's life, so we have to remember.

'An annihilated squadron can also be a deed. There's no reason to shut up after a hitman assassination as much as to have been annihilated in a dungeon.'

Suddenly, Ash looked back at me and almost flinched.

<What. Why are you staring? >

He, right?

I had been casting a vigilant gaze towards his back for a while, so I was stabbed fine.

"For the healer, the back is dangerous. It's better to walk around so that you don't fall too far behind the group."

"Oh, yes..."

Stood side by side. I don't want to put the assassin in the back.

"Let's make it easier to talk. You seem to be more reminiscent than I am."