Not An Update

Good evening everyone! "This is not an update" and I just want to say that I'm so sorry to disappoint you but... hindi ko pa alam kung kailan ako makakapag-update.

Some of you asked me if kailan ko ia-update 'tong Hiding The Trillionaire's Triplets and I said na this holy week but something came up and hindi natuloy ang plano ko na mag-update. I also tried to update last night and this night pero hindi ko talaga maisulat yung gusto kong isulat. Siguro, masyado lang akong pagod at maraming iniisip na hindi ako makaisip ng scenario sa utak ko. And since it's almost a month when I last updated this, kailangan ko munang magbasa ng konti sa mga previous chapters na sinulat ko and also have a motivation to write the things that I want to write.

Actually, I already wrote something last month in the epilogue and I think it's almost 6000 words but I realized na hindi siya maayos and sobrang dami ang nailagay ko na hindi naman na related sa part na yun. Feel ko, masyado ng lumalayo kaya plinano kong ayusin or rather, magsulat ng bago kaya naman ay sa ngayon, wala pa akong maisip.

And since tomorrow is Monday and probably may klase, I don't think If I still have time to do this since we're having a research and quizzes after this short vacation and I need to focus more on my studies. Kaya naman ay hindi ko alam if kailan ako makakapag-update. Maybe if I have free time or probably, if my school year ends.

I know that some of you still waiting for the update of my story and I just want to say that I'm sorry for making you wait, as always. But if I have a lot of time, I'll update this as soon as possible and baka isunod ko na rin agad yung "Our Crucial World."

Ito lang naman yung gusto kong sabihin and hindi ko na pahahabain pa.

Again, I'm so sorry for making you wait and for those who still patiently wait my update, thank you so much and I really appreciate it.

Keep safe everyone and i love you! I hope you're doing well. Keep fighting!

HAPPY EASTER SUNDAY EVERYONE!