The crush chap 7

*I'm very dissapointed in today mind you :(  I'm glad ....but not glad and you will hopefully see why by the end of this chapter  so lets go*

Chapter 7 

I arrived at school shaking so badly. If it was true, and ruby had told kharma... Would he dodge me, make fun of me or tell anybody. The possabilties were endless and none would be good.... I could tell. I met up with Alex who confirmed me that ruby did indeed tell him. She said he didn't mind so I think he throught she was joking or something. The bell rang for first period and we left for P.E. I got changed and joined the class on the feild.... Kharma was there. It wasn't that bad although during longball, kharma was on the other team. I tried to act... as you would call cute. I failed so bad at that, in all honesty I looked quite pathetic. 

P.E finished and nothing happened with Kharma till science. Science was normal, I took my usual place next to kharma and yeah that was it. However the teacher took out this big, evil looking contraption. I remembered it from my old school, its 'job', was to use electricity to make your hair stand on end. This one looked shabbyer then the one I remembered, so I knew it wouldn't work all to well. Still people went up and had that little buzz of excitment when their fringes stood on end. I thought Kharma wanted to go up, but when anyone (mainly Leon) asked him to go up he said no. I felt like saying to him, "just go up, even if its not worth it because your hair is short, its a waste not going up anyway.' My shyness over came me and I left it. Shame too, because maybe he would talk to me a bit more if I talked to him first.... well no shit sherlock I guess but yeah XD. Science finished and alex ditched me, haha. I trailed behind, walking at my own speed to my next class, english. I noticed Kharma and Leon were behind me, so I stopped and waited for them to catch up. "hey," I greeted Khama imparticular. "Did ruby say anything about me?" He thought for a minute but Leon was one to pipe up. "No.... we haven't even seen her today." I felt an invisible hand hit my forehead. "no yesterday," I looked at Kharma hinting that the question was mainly for him. "no..." he looked away, hiding under his fringe. "um ok then?" I was rotted with confusion. I walked away still puzzled.

Well that was about all that happened. I might try conversation a bit more with him tomorrow.

*yeah so I'm pretty bummed with the results of today! I'm glad that he didn't file a restraining order XD but then again I'm frustraited that it didn't even give me anything to write about.