The crush chap 18

*chapter 18*

(ok wow! I never thought I would get this far into the story! I would like to say writing this story has indeed got me that little bit closer to kharma! For I always try to get something to write about which has pushed me to try talk to him more!! Thank you to all who are reading this I love you all <3 :3 love kayleigh xxoxoox )) 

The bell rung for the end of break. Me, alex, ariarn and jard walked from the field and towards science. Me and alex parted from the rest and trundled up the ramp towards our science class. "Alex I'm sorry but it would have been fine if you just said swallow but saying Swallow because spittings a dirty habbit is a bit ecentric!" I bit my lip while trying to hold back fits of laughter. Alex remained unamused, "well I didn't know what it meant at first! I was told by louise what it ment! and I didn't say that I said Swallow because I hate people who spit..." I shook my head in pity, still pissing myself laughing. Soon enough the teacher arrived and let us in the classroom. I went up to my desk and pulled out my chair... "gosh no one is here..." I looked up and down my empty row, no one was in there but lil ol me. Leon then joined me, "hey kayleigh." I smiled, "hey ne... Leon." He pulled out his chair and took his books and pencil case from his bag, "you can call me what you want."  I shook my head, "but Leon is now your name, what was the point in changing it if you don't have people call you by it...... unless you want me to call you New." He thought about it.. "no just call me what ever.... kharma..." he bit back what he was going to say. Kharma squeezed past him and sat in his seat. "hey.." I said to them, "did you guys do your homework?" Ella, who sat in front of us turned around. "I did!" she shook her book then plopped it on her desk again. -good for you?- I thought to myself. We had to write up tables of battery cells in our book. I borrowed Kharma's rular a few times, until Leon at random pushed kharma straight into me. "oh so sorry about that."  Kharma patted my arm then we both awkwardly shuffled a little away and carried on with our work... I kept away from his rular after that because I didn't want to make things too awkward.  This still didn't ease awkwardness for our arms kept brushing and our elbows were praticaly stuck together. The small sorry's continued to flicker between us until we couldn't be bothered and just left it. After that we packed up and the bell rung... that was all that happened today with kharma.... tomorrow WILL be better!!! 

(thanks for reading :) ))