The crush chapter 24

Chapter 24

Did nothing with Kharma today....

He was in my team in P.e and we hardely talked. Just some polite short answers here and there. Although before that I heard lincoln say my name and when I looked back Kharma shushed him and had his hand over his mouth.... not sure if thats a good or bad thing.... after that I even caught Kharma looking at me... well... in my direction so it could still be good or bad. 

After P.e was English and just before I got there me and Kharma had a run in at the door. I went in first this time and I felt quite bad throughout.

The Next time I talked to him was in science (last class of the day). I borrowed his rular and spent the class in rather dizzy silence just picking up on his and leons conversations... I'm not an earwig but they were loud and right next to me so yeah. Anywhoo after that the bell rung. I pulled my chair up and then was about to run to the bus when I stopped and turned to him, "what day is it!?" He thought for a minute, "wednesday..." As we parted he still seemed to talk to me, we met at the front class door, "go though," I said, he shook his head and held his hand at the door, "you go first." Seeing as I was late for the bus and there was no way I could afford to wait any longer, I thanked him and ran out the door and went to the bus... and here I am haha.

*thanks for reading**