the crush chap 5

Chapter 5

I sat in my place beside alex. The room dawned on me almost instantly, I felt my eyelids droop and my body just collapse. I looked over to alex who I persumed was in the same position as me. nope. She instead was wide awake and sat straight in her chair, her arms crossed and a huge smile complimenting her shining eye's. She had never looked so 'spiffy' for math in her life! What happened in that net ball meeting? 

The lesson began and it was normal, of course not for long. Alex at random began to laugh really loud. she started doing strange things with her arms, like she was trying to be a bee. She looked like a retard! Her arms were held like a meercat up to her neck, her hands facing forward in a loose hold. She sat bouncing in her chair and it looked rediculous, I had to burst out laughing. She randomly started complaining about the heat of the room all the while holding back giggle fits."psssst I should open a window." Her pupils had dilated so much now, she looked like the puss n boots cat pulling his cute face or whatcha call it. "ughh yeah you should?" I replied. Her hand shot into the air like a bullet "mister!" he didn't hear her.... "he didn't hear me..... MISTER!!" she tried again. "yeah?" the teacher turned from the board. "can I open a window?" "sure" she jumped up and clicked the latches, "wooeahhhh" she droaned with her mouth a gape "I never knew they opened like thaaat." she sat down and continued to fluff about with whatever she was doing, every now and then stopping for a laugh spaz. "hey alex?" I began becoming rather freaked at the moment. "yeah!" "what happened in that meeting? were you drugged?"  I joked. "I wasn't drugged!" she exclaimed that little to loudly. "ok then." I shrugged my shoulders and continued to work. "meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh." Alex began to sing....or hum, infact I have no clue what its called, so she meh'd a song. She dropped her pen and began to dance in her seat. Finding a little humor in  the dance I joined in. The bell rung and we were realeased.

I wasn't sure what happened to Alex that day, all I know is that she was really happy and bouncy and well... high in math, then in teh afternoon became lower and lower and lower, coincidence? I think not :P