The crush chap 15

*sorry its been a whle but I've been busy and nothings happened with kharma XD hope you enjoy this chapter**

chapter 15

Alex let out a long, frustraited sigh. We skipped to science..... well I skipped she more trudged . We arrived a little bit late so we crept quietly inside and sat down. Kharma was not sat in his usual place today, he had swapped with Leon which made me quite worried followed by upset, which led to devistation. "look he's avoiding you," alex joked, giving me a small nudge with her elbow. I rolled my eyes in a friendly manner but  inside I knew what she said was true and I felt my heart crumble to dust.  We wrote up some tables and were given groups of the teachers choice... kharma was not in my group sadly but oh well. After that we did a circuit and graph, the bell rung and  everyone packed up quick as pie and shot out the door. 

Me and Kharma were again last to go. We had to collect homework that piled on the table by the door. Everyone grabbed at the sheets and it was so annoying. I turned to Kharma who waited patiently at the back, "want me to grab you a sheet?" before he could say anything I had grabbed two pages and handed one to him. "thank you.." he looked like he was in the awkwardess situation ever. mr beard was looking at me.... I am so sure he knows I like kharma now haha. Anyway I went out the classroom and onto the school courtyard. People dashed from here to there and were pushing and shoving... I didn't like it.  I hung back and walked to Kharma. "hey...." I could feel the tension between us and it made things super awkward, he looked up from the homework sheet., "hey.... this better be easy"  I tossed a glance at my homework sheet.... "I'm sure it is.... welllll maybe not." We walked a little in silence so I spoke up, "are you good at science?" he thought for a minute, "some of it... you?" I thought for a little, "yeah same, I only like the live science like animals and such." he reached out at a plant whose branches had stretched out of the little eclosure it had been planted in. He stroked one of the leaves, "you mean like leaves and trees?" I laughed, "yeah sorta what are you good at?" "I don't know just different things in different topics..."  We walked in silence for a few more minutes. People pushed and shoved past us, coming at us at like 50 miles per hour!! "gosh!" I moaned, "I hate when people are walking towards you in a big stampede and your all like ahhhh and getting pushed around" He shook out of his thoughts, "yeah I know right!" We made it to the social science stairs and continued to talk, halfway up though he parted from me and yeah that was about all we did today.