The crush chap 6

Chapter 6 

*thank you if your reading this XD I know the story is kind of boring but its really just a daft story, diary thing ya know. I have to have something to write about badly :p anyway so the story is getting just that bit interesting thanks to my dear friends today so this is what happened today -  

I arrived at school once again like any ordinary day. I got through the gate and met with Ariarn who then walked with me to meet alex. The bell rung for class and so we split up and yeah it was just normal.  Nothing happened with kharma for the entire day which is sad. Unless you count me sitting next to him in science again and at best borrowed his ruler. Oh and ruby gave me the, going to end in tears Idea, of asking to be his valentine and that shall not happen XD. It was at commerse (last class of the day) we decided something interesting.

Kharma isn't in my commerse class but it was there me and alex made this plan. I previously planned to tell him I liked him today but I 'chickened' out as its called. But in commerse alex at random asked, "can I just tell Kharma you like him!?" seeing as I had planned to do that anyway and knew that I wouldn't get anywhere near him I said yes. She was so excited through the entire class.

I went home and hopped on the laptop straight away. I logged into facebook and checked my messages. Then I wrote a new message in a group I had made, it read - "alex did you catch Kharma  or did I get lucky and you missed him XD oh and if you did what did you say to him because I'm having a panick attack over here XD oh and if his reaction was bad private messege me O.O"

she replied minutes later with - 

"okay, wait i think i got ruby to do it. yeah kidding i got ruby to do it. i think she told him idk i left after that"

 my heart jumped beats. -oh god- I kept thinking to myself. I wanted alex to tell him because she would just say and move on. Ruby gets ahead of herself and would go on with "why don't you like her," and blah blah blah. I walked into the bathroom and took a long, hard look in the mirror. I didn't like what I saw. Why would Kharma ever like someone like me, I wish I was perfect because then I would actually have a chance. Oh well. I can only imagine what awkward situations could conjure up tomorrow if Ruby did tell him. Oh gosh WHYYYYYYYYYY