The crush chapter 25

Chapter 25

Today like always not much happened....

in science sophie asked if I still liked Kharma and I said I did... there is no point in hiding it now. Then I went to put my beaker in the cupboard and when I came back alex and sophie were still talking about it, and I'm a bit concerned seeing as I heared the word 'obsessed' haha. 

When the bell rung I packed up, pushed my chair in, then alex's chair and then I pushed Kharma's in... which was uneeded for he was about to push it in when I did which was awkward. After that I walked to the door, then down the stairs and made my way to geography. Kharma was behind me every step of the way... and it was awkward. In geography I worked on my idea for a cartoon I'm doing for the class. Kharma didn't do much.... the teacher called him up and talked to him for a while, then he took a couple of books and trudged back to his desk. I felt so sorry for him, it looked like he was troubled by something I could help him with so I felt even worse. The bell rung and Alex and Louise ran down the stairs, while I waited at the back of the class for everyone  to go. I managed to make it to the door with one person left to pass me.... surprise surprise it was Kharma. He looked at me and I shook my head in direction of the door, "go through." he shook his head, "you go..." well you know the drill. This continued till our teacher spoke from her desk. "you are both so polite, kayleigh you go through, ladies first." "yeah ladies first." I laughed and walked through the door, saying thank you in a sing song tone. He followed behind me and so I stopped and waited. "hey what disaster are you doing?" he looked up at me, "what?" I gave a kind sigh, "whats your disaster?" he shook his head, "I don't know yet..."  He looked sad. So all the way down the stairs I continued to talk to him. We went onto the courtyard and began to walk when I saw louise and Alex. I said bye and so did he, then we split for the rest of the day.