Chapter 40

Chapter 40!!! 

Short chapter tonight buuut.

I was in English ( by the way best afternoon eva!!!)  and we had to do a small speech in pairs. I was put with bethany and we had to do fave fruit. So we decided on coconut and for the rest of the time I performed a couple of card tricks. Time was up and we went along the class and pair by pair stood, said their topic and what they thought, and so on.  Kharma and Leon went up for their turn and I thought what they said was so true!  They were given the topic 'whats your favorite action hero.' They chose Kirby, you know the pink alien blob from nintendo. I personally love video games and Kirby was by far one of my favorite characters, so I agreed 100% with what they were saying... I mean come on.. Kirby is awesome! I can't beleive some people didn't actually know who Kirby was!!

Anywhoo... it came to me and bethany, so we got up and walked to the front. I put up a cute front. You know. The whole, foot doing small circles on the floor, hands held together by my hip. The teacher then introduced us a little, just like said our names. Kharma, who, as we walked up was writing in his book, clapped really fast when my name was called, then stopped really embarressed when he realized no one else was clapping. I smiled, hopeing no one saw the admiration in my eyes. Bethany then stated the topic (what is your fave fruit) and then told the class it was coconut. The teacer asked me what my favorite fruit was to which I replied, " I like coconuts to because they're like little fruit assasins, jumping out of trees and hitting people on the head and then they die."  It wasn't so much what I said but how I said it really. But the entire class burst into laughter, even the teacher who supposedly hates me. The thing that really made me feel good though, was when Leon said out of nowhere, "omg can Kayleigh be my new best friend!" Leon is used to teasing Kharma using me, so this was a different scenario which I prefer. Its better Leon liking me as a friend rather then liking me because I give him something to push kharma into or tease him about. But yeah that was nice :) 

Thank you for reading!! !!! :3