The crush chap 16

Chapter 16

For the past two days I have done not really anything with kharma but still here is all that happened.

So yesterday I ran up to kharma on the way to form. and I said, "hey listen... are we friends? I was just wandering because I just want to get along and things have been really awkward lately.. seeing as everyone has been saying I like you and stuff." he gave a harsh chuckle then stopped as he realized I was being serious. "yeah we're friends." I gave a long sigh of releif, "oh good." after that we chatted for a few minutes before the teacher let us in. That was all that happened that day.

Today was about the same. I never spoke to kharma until P.E which was only because I felt bad. He was stood by himself and he looked quite sad, so, I ran up to him. "hey stop looking like a loner and go stand with Leon or something." Liam came over to his rescue as I would put it, "na he's not by himself he's with us now." I laughed then returned my gaze to kharma, "go play with them." I gave him a nudge. Gosh I felt ike his mother! O.o After that I didn't talk to kharma at all... untill science. At first nothing happened. every now and then I would add a sly/quick remark to there conversation and Kharma and Leon would include me for a little while, and then go back to their one on one chats. It was a little bit more awkward when we were working though, for as I wrote every now and then our arms would brush or our elbows would nudge each other. We wouldn't say anything, just slowly move apart and continue with what we were doing... still awkward none the less. The bell rung and to see if he would notice I swapped pencil cases. He didn't notice teehee ;P. He reached to put 'his' pencil case in his bag, "oh! hahaha." He looked at me as he put his hand out and stroked the pink fuzzy case. I laughed and picked up his pencil case, "I'm keeping this you know." I gave a cheeky sort of laugh then handed it him back and he returned mine. I placed it in  my bag then we both, in almost perfect unison put our chairs up and went to the door, grabbing our homework sheets and going off for home. 

(End of the chapter. Thankx for reading :) I do promise to try make chapters more interesting... but its just talking to him ya know I always get butterflies and can't speak!!! GAAAH I need help :3 lol ta ta )