The crush chap 8

chapter 8

After tomorrow's boring and rather dissapointing outcomes, I went to school with a different problem on my mind. It turns out Ruby, once she told Kharma I liked him, asked him after if he felt awkward. He said, "no, I don't even know her." This really got to me. So my new goal is to get to know him, become more of a friend, this has been a goal for a while but this time I meant it! Although I already found the goal hard to keep because ruby also shared something else with me. She told me that once that was out the way they talked about me for a little while. Nothing nice as it proved to be. It turns out they were stating 'what if's' about my apperance. I don't want to go into detail but it was just a joke. Fact is though it kind of hurt. 

I arrived at school fuming, I kept this emotion secret of course. All through the day I wanted to cut Kharma off alone and just snap at him, I had a whole speach planned which went something like this - 'I never knew how mean you were!? Look, I have enough insecurities as it is, and I don't need you and ruby adding to them, of course you wouldn't remember! you're not the one who wants to cry at first glimpse of a mirror!- 

 To be honest Kharma and ruby didn't even say I was ugly, they were saying what if I had ugly features. Still I took it to offence and I spent the whole day in a rather sour mood. 

*yeah so still not much today, I will try my best to make tomorrow and writastic day :3**