The crush chap 19

Nothing has happened in the last week so I haven't been writing.... however yesterday I asked Kharma to pick a number out of 1 and 2, in my head I claimed if he picked 1 then I would give him a book I'm writing for him as soon as its finished... (its almost finished) but if he picked 2 I would give it to him at the very end of the year. So I walked up to him and lincoln on the way into English. "hey pick a number between 1 and 2.." he looked puzzled but said, "1.5" I shook my head, "no I meant 1 or 2"  an uncomfortable chuckle crept from both of us, "but you said between..." I placed the palm of my hand on my forehead and grabbed my fringe with my fingers. "no forget what I said just pick 1 or 2!" he thought for a minute, "2.' I gave a fake evil laugh, "you have decided your fate..."  I walked off but still managed to hear lincoln say in a high sing songy chant, "ohhhh kayleigh and kharmaaa!!" he sung it in a teasing droan and I shot around as he came though the door and gave him a harsh glare. But that was about that.

In math today I sat mostly facing the back of the room... fortunate for me that Kharma sat at the back today. Either way alll through the lesson he would look at me maybe 2-5 minutes apart each time, I knew this because I always look at kharma -.- , like in every class haha I don't know why but I can't help it. But halfway through the lesson mason (kharma was sitting with him today) started laughing and stood up to walk over to some other people in our class and I'm sure I heared my name and more laughter as Kharma obviously tried to explain something or talk then out of doing something.... so I got pretty paranoid. 

*that was iiit today I'm sorry I do promise to get better its just things have been a little problematic with wattpad at the moment soo yeah I will start writing again :) thanks alll the best kayleigh xoxoox ))