Chapter 41

Today has to be the best day ever this term!!!!! 

I woke up, pretty grouchy. My mums voice blasted through the walls, "get up now or you're taking the bus." I hate the bus. So. I jumped up and, still unable to see anything, pulled on my chosen clothes. It was mufti day and seeing as it is winter, the thought of a dress or skirt made me want to cry. So I put on some jeans and a black top that had the V shaped neck embroided with silver sequin like beads. The rest was just normal morning routine. Wash, brush, make up.  

The clock hit 7 and I got in the car and drove to ariarns house. I love it at her place. The family is just so nice!!! They gave me my birthday preasent early, it was a silver heart necklace with two smaller hearts in the middle. Its very pretty! I hoped that they wouldn't get me anything because I don't deserve it and they don't deserve the loss of money. But I didn't want to appear rude. So I accepted it and put it on straight away. Time passed and we went to school like normal. I arrived at school and grabbed alex. 

I left ariarn to her mates and me and alex trundled off and talked till the bell rung. We went to History and the class started with kharma no where to be seen. I twiddled my thumbs and searched through all the reasons why he wouldn't want to come to school, first one was that he was sick, second was that it was his speech today, third was that he just didn't want to show. Two and three fit the bill. I was just about to give up on waiting, when he came through the door late. I had a quick glance at hi soutfit. Usually he wears his school shorts... why I don't know but he does. Today however, he wore jeans and a green jacket. Iit wasn't an ugly green, it quite suited him, it was like mint leaf green or christmas tree green.  Anywhoo. The class came and went quite quickly and then we had drama. 

In drama we are making masks.. Mine is looking pretty good. Today I added thangs and thickened the eyes and edges of the mask so that was ok. And then I cleaned up and waited for morning tea.  Morning tea was fun too! I got a cookie with some money left over from my mufti fee and me and alex joked alot. I had to do my speech today and so I read mine through to alex. I was very surprised to hear the amount of praise she threw at me. She really lifted my spirits :3.  The bell rung and a harsh feeling hit me as P.E reared its ugly face.

I got changed to find we were outside. It was cold, muddy and whats worse... we were facing another class! I was really out my mind. But I surprisingly loved the lesson! We played flags. Which is a game where you either defend your side or try cross to the other side to get a ball and bring it back. If you cross over, you can be tug by the opposite team, you have to run without being caught to a safe square. In the square is a ball that you must get back to your side with to score a point. If your defending then you must tag people from the opposite team who cross to your side and if they are getting back with the ball tag them before they cross back to their territory. 

After a coouple of minutes attacking, I realized I was no use in that area. I couldn't get over the line and just spent the moments talking to ella. So. I switched to a defender. I love being a defender!! Mmy animalistic instincts get the better of me. The way I look at it, guard the safe square, screw who gets in; just consentrate on who comes out. The best part is when they make a run for it. I litteraly go into hunt mode. I try to herd the people secretly towards my other team mates. I do this by closing in on one side of them, forcing them to run in the other direction... like cattle herding really. If you don't tag them, you can bet your bottom dollar that someone else will. After that we played a crap game... but it was ok because I talked to maia. 

I got changed quickly and went outside the changing room to wait for the bell to ring outside. English was next and I didn't want to be late, seeing as I was doing my speech and if I was late would feel unprepared. I was the first girl out the changing room, I stood by a metal pole away from most people, no one from my class was out. A couple of minutes went by and the 2nd person to leave the changing rooms from my class emerged. It was kharma. He walked over to me... well towards me, whether he was going to talk to me or not remains a mystery. I said hey and he greeted me back. I didn't want to be a saddo or anything, but I asked him if he knew if any of his friends had an ask fm account and attacked me on it. The last few days I've been receiving hate after hate, more then half being about my so called crush on kharma and how I'd never be good enough for him. I decided to answer some of it the night before as proof that I was receiving hate. I told kharma most of it was about him and he said that he doesn't know anyone who would do that. We walked to the drinking fountain and continued to talk about the matter, but leon came over and very nosily put his nose in where it didn't belong. "what are you two talking about?" I went silent and I guess kharma could see I was uncomfortable because he answered for us, "just online stuff..."  it took leon a couple of minutes before he noticed he wasn't going to get any more info and just left it as it was. Ella came out and walked over to me and kharma and leon walked away when I started talking to her. 

The bell rung and I walked mostly by myself to English. I arrived at English really nervous. Speeches started well with libby, but when it came for kharma's turn he was still writing his speech! I reached over after a while and tapped his shoulder, he turned around and I said that Ii could swap with him, the teacher I guess over heared and asked if I wanted to go, I said yes but asked as I stood from my seat if ella would like to do hers. She thankfully said yes, she went up and did an amazing speech!!! I was amazed at how well she did, although I expected her to do well anyway. Everyone clapped when she finnished and everyone congratulated her on how well she did, something I knew I wouldn't get after mine. I told ella that she did amazing and that my speech was going to be crap now. We both laughed a bit and then the teacher called me up. "welcome up kayleigh." she said in a voice as twingey as wire. I got up and walked to the front and everybody clapped, even kharma! I asked liam if I could start and he said yes and I said my speech. It was amazing! Everyone laughed and clapped and enjoyed it! My speech was about imagination, this gave me plenty of room to be myself while giving some facts. When I finished everyone clapped, and not in the way that its like.. errrr I'll just clap to be polite... every genuinly clapped. I got a time of 4 minutes something and I got the whole class yelling compliments. Even the teacher who dislikes me, stood from her chair and said... "that....... was bloody brilliant!" I never felt so accepted by any class ever! After a couple more speeches Kharma's turn finally came around but he still wasn't ready! The teacher told him to stay in at lunchtime, which I had to grit my teeth to prevent me from telling her my mind on that subject. All the speakers of the day went up to get a lollipop but I didn't, Kharma didn't speak and so if he didn't get a sweet neither did I. That is just the way I work, unless if he was never meant to get one or something. Still. Leon turned to me and said, "hey if you are not going to get one you should get one for me." He was joking but I decided to humor him, "alright..." I got up and walked over to the desk, after Leon's face went wide eyed and his protests of how I didn't need to came around. I asked teh teacher and she gave me one and then I gave it to Leon. He seemed pretty flabberghasted. I couldn't help but laugh at my own evil generosity. He quickly put the sweet in Kharma's pencil case, "here you live with the guilt!" Kharma threw it back, "no you live with it!" I just laughed so much. 

The end of class came and when mostly everyone had gone I leaned around to kharma, "you alright?" "yeah," he replied kindly, "just not finished it." I smiled dissapointedly, "oh," I didn't know what to say. I saw alex waving me to hurry up out the door and in haste I turned to him quickly, "hey will you be on facebook any time tonight? I need to talk to you.." He looked me in the eye and smiled, "I guess I can, I have to see what I'm doing though." "ok." I grinned and raced out the door to alex. 

After a very funny unch was science, we had litter patrol. It turned out to be surprisingly fun! We did a couple of minutes of that and then watched jurassic park which is an alright movie, I just knattered to kharma here and their aswell. 

Then I went home and now I'm waiting to kharma to come online. So yeah pretty fun day!!! I loved it!!! I just hope kharma doesn't stand me up tonight XD