The crush chap 21

Chapter 21!!

ok, so I am sick and have had nothing to write about, seeing as I'm not anywhere near kharma. So I have been thinking, you all don't really know much about the characters of this book. I've just sort of left you to know about them.  So for this, I could hardly say chapter, I will explain all about my friends and a bit more on kharma :) ok have fun! but not too much fun you lil readers you ;) heheheh jokes :3

so to start us off the 2nd main character of this book ;)

(Kharma)

Kharma is cute in both personality and looks... I may even jump to handsome for looks :3 he is my height or just a bit taller. He has black hair that is not long, but not short and he has one long streak he tucks behind his ear. He is very kind and friendly, and appears to hate no one, though I suspect he hates ... well dislikes me some times.  He is very smart, I would say the smartest in the class! But what I respect about him, is that he isn't a know it all. I realize how this may or may not make sence but there it is. Kharma is shy/shifty around people he doesn't know but ...who isn't? I also think he lacks basic confidence in himself and tries to stay quiet and unoticed.  Kharma is also really funny, no one see's this because like I said before, he keeps to himself. But if anyone were to take the proper time to talk to him, they would realize how funny he really is! Kharma is really weird and random, which I like aswell because I am too XD haha I think I may be a bit weirder and randomer but yeah haha :P I hope that gives you a bit more of an idea on him :)

(Alex)

Alex is my height and one of my best friends! She is kind, funny and just a plain awesome person :) She has ginger / strawberry blonde hair and she is really really pretty!  She doesn't understand me much. Alex likes to laugh and if anyone says anything sad or depressing she completely zones out. This explains why she tends to ignore me sometimes.  Alex likes to get involved whether this be sports or friends troubles. Sometimes though she doesn't help at all and in fact makes things worse haha oh well. unlike kharma who has 'potential' to be popular, alex IS popular. Alex is also very strong headed and strides to acheive her set goals (her newest to become better at math).  Alex has a guy who is crushing on her and she is not taking it too well! she doesn't tolerate him at all! she's blocked him on facebook for saying hi to her 10 times without her answering which I found pretty sad haha. She also dodges him whenever she can and whenever I try talk her into maybe going out with him she does not take it very well. Anyway, overall she is a fiesty little character who is  such a great friend and one I will always admire.

(Jardine)

Jardine is tall. She has short brown hair which suits her so much. Jard, like alex is also really pretty and is really nice too. I find that she tends to follow or is influenced by people rather easily, an example would be when alex is in a mood with me and says not to talk to me, despite the fact that I didn't argue with her at all she still shuns me none the less. However Jard is so funny and really kind and weird. Other then that Jard is really smart, she's in A1 the smartest class in the entire school :O I take drama with jard and I feel jard is a very talented actress although she tries to be normal and fit in which may not get her noticed in the world of acting haha. yeah jards an awesome friend and a truthful honest person. I also admire her :)

(Ariarn)

I met Ariarn this year... well sort of. I knew her back in year 8 from gisborne! I know imagine that! Her and her family moved over this year and strange enough my sister and her sister are best friends (for 3 years now they were friends in gisborne too). I think that 's pretty specialist. Anywhoo, ariarn is shorter then me and has long blonde hair. She, like jard and alex is also really pretty (grrr why are all my friends models compared to me XD haha) Ariarn is funny, hyper and really cool. She is also really kind and friendly and is an amazing artist... although she doubts her talents alot. Ariarn is really fun to hang around with and thats why she's survived hanging out with me, alex and jard XD.  Overall for Ariarn I think she's bright and has an amazing future ahead of her, full of great friends and opportunities annnd She has the most AMAZING eyes!!!  I also admire her :)

thank you for reading :)