The crush chap 10

Chapter 10

*this will be really short seeing as I have had only one conversation with kharma today*

Health came around and mason's kind attacks hit me again. we were told to get into groups of 4. I began to pack up my things to go sit with maia and jade and as I did  that I heard mason say, "hey we need a girl in this group to write." I stood up and proceeded to go... then I got stopped by mason and liam, "hey kayleigh why you ditching us?" I tried to dodge looking at mason, "well I ugh well ugh." Liam spoke up to save me, "she's going to be a psychiatrist  ..." that was really random but mason still found something to say, "Oh my god! me too!" I froze for a little bit then randomly said, "well actually I'm going to be a phsyco maybe we could work together sometime." I walked off leaving them to talk about that for a while. Which they did according to alex, who sat two seats ahead of them and listened through it. 

Yeah so after that, the day continued as normal. Math eventually came around and me and alex walked to the class together. We arrived laughing and then we parted. I saw Kharma sat by himself and seized my chance to chat. I walked over and took a seat by him, expecting him to flee or for me to get shunned. Nothing happened so I dropped my bag and began to talk, "hey kharma how was your lunch?" I gave a hopeless case smile. He didn't really look at me at all, "oh um nothing it was pretty boring." he spoke in hushed mumbles. "you ok?" I asked trying to keep a conversation flowing... he wasn't helping that. "I'm tired," he proved this by rubbing his eyes and stretched a little. "oh tut tut tut." I said a little less enthused. "what?" he faced me. "oh nothing I just said tut tut...." "oh."  Silence stretched a little and I gave a happy sigh, taking in the blissful moment of just being able to sit by him without him walking off to do something. "I think we are going in now," he began, I clutched my bag and began to stand he threw his head back, "oh god I have to stand." he droaned. "another question ..." I said, giving a quick toss of my hair before continuing. "why do you wait for everyone else to go in before you do?" he gave a little thought but he already knew the answer, "I just don't like pushing in front of people and letting people push me." I smiled, "yeah neither.." we then parted for the rest of the day.