All Of You (NSFW)

"It's huge... " Camilo breathed, his expression a mixture of both awe and surprise. "Is it even gonna fit..?" The shifter whispered, a hint of fear creeping into his voice as the other retrieved the vial of lubricant from the designated drawer.

Mariano steeled himself at this, convincing himself that he could be a gentleman... that he WOULD be a gentleman...

He then pulled the other closer tenderly, whispering a reminder to the shifter that he could stop at any time if he wasn't ready and decided to change his mind...

The chameleon, of course, was just as determined, narrowing his eyes and sighing. "You don't get it do you?" He questioned, brow raised in an unimpressed fashion. "I. WANT. You. To fuck me." He said, his voice heavy with desire and impatience.

At this admission, Mariano wasted no time in hitching the brunette's legs up onto his shoulders, gently rocking forward against the other's exposed form.

The miffed expression on the other's face was quickly replaced by a far more lustful display, as the shifter moaned sensually, shuddering at the actions of the other male.

Having retrieved the oil already Mariano wasted no time in uncorking the glass vessel and pouring a fraction of its contents into his palm in order to test it.

It was slick and smooth along his fingers, and it also seemed to emit an aroma of marigold and honey, which suited the chameleon it had been designed for perfectly.

Well this would be easy.

Pressing his first slick finger up against the shifter's entrance, pushing it inside the other with little resistance. Camilo's breathing hitched at this, sighing softly at the intrusion of the other's finger.

Mariano grunted slightly as he pulled the other male closer in order to pepper butterfly kisses along the other's succulent flesh, biting gentle open mouthed kisses along the shifter's exposed skin.

Mariano was thankful that his chameleon was face up during this part, preferring the ability to see his angel enduring his affection and touch, if only to whiteness all the blissed out expressions the brunette presented...

Tenderly Mariano drew his finger in and out of the other, adding more when he thought the boy was ready for them. Three fingers later and the shifter was practically mewling, grinding down into every thrust of the digits, the teasing sensations they provided almost painful in their pleasure.

Finally Mariano deemed him ready, pulling his fingers out, ignoring the sensitive cry the other emitted at the loss. Instead he slicked and lined himself up, pressing the head of his cock against the other's virgin hole.

Camilo moaned gently as Mariano began to push inside. Crying out as he was fully entered, gasping slightly at the sensation... it was certainly much bigger than a finger...

There was the initial, slight pain, before his chameleon relaxed, Mariano stilling and waiting for him to adjust when he finally bottomed out, sighing softly in delight.

Mariano couldn't help the bloom of victory he felt within him at this moment, He was finally inside of this incredible creature...

Squirming almost desperately after a few minutes of waiting, the Madrigal beneath him whined in distress willing the other male to move, grinding down onto the other's dick as best he could with his mobility so limited.

Mariano paused, still willing his tense muscles to remain locked for a few moments more, not wanting to rush things and hurt the beautiful Angel below him in his haste; no matter how desperate he currently seemed...

When he was satisfied that the boy had properly adjusted, Mariano pulled back out slightly before securely grabbing onto the shifter's thighs and pulling himself forward to press up into the other with slightly more force.

Camilo groaned in content at this action, Mariano finally fulfilling his desire... His skin was flushed a hazy pink originating from his face and spreading rapidly downwards, blooming unprompted across his collarbone.

Well... not completely unprompted...

Mariano quickened his pace gradually until he found what he was looking for... locating the other's sweet spot, causing the shifter to unconsciously jolt upwards for a moment, a high pitched noise escaping his throat before tapering off into a moan.

There it was...

Angling himself, so as to hit the chameleon's prostate every time, Mariano grinned as the Madrigal below him cried out in pleasure each time he made contact with the sensitive bundle of nerves.

He also tugged at the shifter's dick, synchronizing it with each thrust in order to bring him closer to his climax more quickly. As Mariano was already more than close from all of the teasing and foreplay...

Every time the head of the brunette's cock was touched Camilo would gasp, choking on air and writhing in his restraints, as if trying to escape the torturous pleasure he was being submitted to.

T-too sensitive...