Filthy Tongues

The other's dick was pressed so deep Camilo swore he could feel it in his belly... The angel groaning at the feeling, pressing back eagerly with the aim of kickstarting the other into fucking into him more ruthlessly, as roughly as he had with his mouth a few minutes prior...

Tracing the line of Camilo's throat with his tongue, the hot warmth of the sensation sending shivers wracking through the brunette, his breaths were deep and short; a clear indication of his impending orgasm; which Mariano did nothing to avoid...

Though he did nothing to assist the shifter either...

Slowing in his movements for a moment, Mariano paused his action completely as a naughty idea formed within the older male's mind...

Camilo whined at this break in their rhythm, his tone desperate as he moved desperately against the other, thrusting his hips and groaning like an animal in heat as he attempted to get the other to move again...

"You want me to move again, mi sol?" Mariano asks, his tone pleasant as his free hand, not gripping the boy's hips, moves to tangle in the chameleon's mane of dark curls, pulling his head back slightly to whisper in his ear.

"Why don't you ask me nicely..." Mariano smirked, almost as if completely claiming him wasn't enough and that his angel's own verbal assent of desire would be the end all. And Camilo didn't know why he found that so hot, shivering as he was practically asked to beg for it...

So that was exactly what he did...

"Please, please let me come..." he whispered, his tone already breathy due to the previous buildup of stimulation.

Humming non committedly Mariano caressed the other's thigh with his fingertips, tracing invisible patterns into the shifter's flesh with teasing brushes of his fingers before resuming his thrusts in an instant, aiming for the other's prostate.

When he hits it the shifter lets out a wail, spreading his legs further to accommodate the cause of the divine pleasure. His body, so wonderfully open in its responsiveness to the older male's actions.

Curls slightly damp with sweat, the Madrigal groaned; his head in his arms as he canted his raised hips desperately back into every one of Mariano's thrusts, releasing the prettiest little moans as he did so...

Wanting to hear more of those beautiful sounds Mariano moved his free hand from the shifter's hair, tracing it down his spine for a moment before reaching around the brunette's torso to pinch and tug at one of the nubs on his front.

Camilo screamed as his nipple was played with, his chest always having been overly sensitive, a trait that the older never failed to exploit...

"You like that mi vida..?" Mariano whispered, loud enough for the shifter to hear him over the myriad of lovely sounds that the snap of his hips filling the other created.

Camilo could only nod at this for a moment, consumed by the movements of his lover; before a pleasant idea harnessed the shifter's mind, consuming his thoughts as a mischievous smile spread languidly across his face, though Mariano couldn't notice from his angle...

"Oh yes, mi alma..." he mewled before starting his rant, in that fluttery pitch that he knew the other adored. "I love it when you're buried deep within me, fucking me hard enough to bruise, spearing me with your cock in preparation to fill me up just right..." he gasped at the end due to a particularly stuttering, off-beat thrust from the other.

Taken aback by the other's unexpected dirty talk Mariano's mind went blank for a moment, consumed by his need for release as the speed of his hips increased and began including more jarring motions...

Camilo came first with a cry, screaming the other's name when his dick was tugged harshly in the older male's pleasurable stupor. With Mariano following him over the edge a few moments later, pulling their hips together tightly so as not to spill a drop as he emptied himself within the boy, who writhed for a moment at the pangs of overstimulation the act sent through him...

Thighs trembling, the chameleon collapsed beneath him, legs having given out from exhaustion. Mariano followed him to lay on top of the shifter, propping himself up appropriately so as not to crush the angel.

The brunette sighed at this, the sweet sound barely escaping his lips before he was turning to press his mouth against the other's in a sweet, heated kiss.

When they finally broke apart and let sleep claim them, Mariano remembers very prominently how the shifter had whispered: "Thank you... that was perfect..." a sentiment which was swiftly mirrored by the older male before they drifted off soundly...

The next morning Mariano awoke slowly to an absolutely breathtaking sight... the sleeping Madrigal laying next to him soaking elegantly in the sunlight, his own golden skin rivaling it's rays...

Mariano's breath catches and for a second swears he stole the chameleon from some display somewhere, questioning to himself how could anyone go through life without once setting eyes upon the hermoso tesoro before him...

Said chameleon groaned for a moment, stretching and blinking his eyes as he tried to wake himself up. Mariano smiled at this, propping himself up on his elbow to plant a kiss on the sunny male's forehead.

"How are you feeling, mi vida?" He questioned sweetly. The shifter looked up at him blearily. "M'still a bit sore..." he mumbled still half-asleep as he snuggled deeper into the pillows..

The older male frowned at this, feeling guilty for not preparing the angel better before they had begun...

"I'm sorry..." Mariano whispered guiltily, observing how, at starting formations of his apology, the shifter's eyes had opened more as he rapidly became more attentive of the other's words. "I shouldn't have been so rough with you." He said, pursing his lips at the dark bruises on the supple tanned skin of the other's hips.

Camilo shrugged at this. "I actually really liked it..." he purred. "Feeling you take control... using my body however you desired..." he hummed, eyes narrowed seductively towards the other as he spoke; though he had still avoided going into too much detail. "If anything I wish you'd gone harder..." the chameleon said casually, eyeing his nails for a moment.

Mariano chokes at this, cock hardening slightly at the images conjured up by the shifter's words alone, filing away his additional note for future reference.

"That dirty mouth of yours, mi vida, will be the death of me..." Mariano chuckled as the other shot him a mischievous look, eyes half lidded at this given information, and Mariano knows he'll regret telling him that someday...

The shifter scoffs, grinning at the other's statement. "MY dirty mouth, huh? Says the man who sucked me off at a family gathering yesterday..." he pointed out, brow raised playfully.

At this the older male simply paused, having no excuses, before shrugging. "Touche..." he mumbled equally as jovial in giving the chameleon the win for their faux disagreement.

Minx...