Can't Deny It

As they both veered towards an unavoidable climax the shifter squirmed, keening softly, wiggling in his bonds as he was brought closer and closer to the edge...

Mariano attempted to withhold himself, refusing to be the first one to give way under their shared pleasure. He met the brunette's gaze, greeted by sharp eyes equally as determined as his own...

Then it hit him.

Camilo gasped loudly at the sensation of the other coming inside of him, flooding his insides as the other hit his release, following suit himself not long after.

The satisfied feeling that overcame the two males was nearly tangible. Mariano lay there on top of the boy for a few moments, soaking in their bliss both of them spent and exhausted.

Mariano, who was slightly more alert than the boy beneath him, gently reached up to undo his binds in order to free the captive Madrigal before pulling the sheet over them both as they settled down to rest...

It was perfect...

When Mariano first awoke he was greeted by the welcome sight of the beautiful angel, lying amongst the silks and covers beside him. His breathing was even and his form was pressed up against the other in a delightful way...

He didn't want to wake him... though he didn't actually have to, as the shifter's eyes opened gently not a minute later, his gaze hazy, almost as if he had felt the other male staring at him.

"Good morning Cami." Mariano said softly, moving a few of the chameleon's rouge curls out of his face. "Morning." The other groaned sleepily, his voice muffled as he buried his face in his pillow.

"Do we HAVE to get up now..?" The brunette pouted, tilting his head as he met the other's eyes. Mariano rolled his eyes at the other's playful childish antics; he was absolutely too sweet...

"Fiiinee..." Mariano relented with a huff, a wide grin present upon his face. "I'm sure a little more rest won't hurt." He said, clearing his throat lightly before continuing.

"Or we could do other things with this time..." he suggested the idea with no pressure behind it, knowing how exhausted and sore the other would most likely be from last night.

Which was good, considering the only response that he received was the gentle snoring of the other... Mariano smiled at this before tracing his thumb across the other's cheek in a sweet gesture. Another time...

Mariano woke up again later, feeling around for the other and finding nothing. He frowned, blinking the sleep out of his eyes and sitting up, blearily, glancing around for the shifter.

When he finally located his chameleon, who was in the adorable kitchen making them both tea, the first thing he noticed was that he was clad in only Mariano's very own shirt that he'd thrown off in their throughes of pleasure last night.

That was it. Nothing else. The shifter had proved that when he'd bent over slightly, the longer shirt exposing him by riding up further along the back of his thighs, providing Mariano with a rather nice view...

"I-you-my-s-shirt..!" Mariano, shocked, tried and failed to speak, all the necessary blood required for proper cognitive thought having travelled south at the sight of the other male wearing HIS CLOTHES...

As the brunette brought his beverage over to him in bed, having noticed that he'd woken up, he gave a perplexed look at the other's broken dialogue and failed communication.

"You mean why am I wearing your shirt?" He questioned as the other male nodded, breathing rather heavily. The shifter followed this up with a shrug as he continued to speak.

"I-it was just the closest thing to grab and I-well... I can give it back now if yo-!" At this the other male cut the ranting Madrigal off with a swift, yet effective, kiss on the nose - gently silencing the other.

"Shhhhh, you look incredible..." Mariano soothed. "I don't mind at all, in fact I think it makes you look pretty sexy..." he smirked as the chameleon shyly averted his gaze, enjoying the other's flustered reaction.

"T-thanks..." was all the shifter said before brushing a few curls from his face and refusing to meet the other's eyes, face set aflame, while absently sipping at his tea.

Mariano didn't know why but seeing the brunette wearing his clothing caused a possessive current to race through him, he shivered, failing to avoid thinking a few dirty thoughts...

Nonononono... just enjoy the moment... no sexy thoughts... no sexy thoughts... damnit...

Struggling with containing his growing arousal, Mariano fought to keep it down by thinking about something else far less pleasant; like having to explain all of this to señorita Isabela...

He knew he would have to tell her at some point, knowing that there was no way he could keep up this charade for much longer after his chameleon had trusted him with something so precious; his heart, body and very soul... baring everything to the other male...

No, he was going to discuss this with her as soon as possible. Explain everything and hope she could understand...

He belonged with his shifter; his guardian angel...

He loved him too much to deny that now...