Your Light

Camilo then got up to get ready for the day, wiping off any residual makeup in his vanity for a moment before sashaying into his closet, coming back out a short time later in an outfit that matched a vaguely familiar description in Mariano's head...

"Is that... Dolores's red tea dress?" He asked the other who smirked, batting his eyes innocently as he responded. "Maaaaayyyyyyybbeee..!" The brunette smiled, shrugging. "I mean, she already thinks I have it, what's the difference with me having actually taken it?"

His reasoning was logical enough, and Mariano had to agree; considering the scary amount of sense that the boy's statement had made...

Besides, he looked absolutely lovely with the blood red fabric complimenting his natural form's dark tones much like it would his sister. To complain about it would have been a sin in itself...

For a moment, Mariano could only watch as he fixed the dress properly in front of his full length mirror; adjusting the straps; utterly entranced, his soul taken by the angel before him...

"Besides... she is right in that it will be one of the only things I'll fit into soon." The chameleon mused, failing to notice the other's shameless ogling. "That and it's also just comfy in general." The boy giggled, joining the other on the bed as his previous observation finally sank in for the older male.

He didn't know how it kept slipping his mind that they would be parents soon enough; his heart melting at the thought as it always did...

He also couldn't place why he somehow found himself even more attracted to the chameleon now that he was carrying their baby... Constantly wanting to dote on the shifter through his daily routine, though that urge was already a familiar one....

Mariano gently traced his fingers along the Madrigal's lean stomach as he lounged next to him. Just the thought that their baby was inside there, growing, even though they couldn't visibly see it quite yet, excited him Immensely...

"Did you have any names picked out yet?" The chameleon asked quietly, noticing the sentimental shift in the older male's mood. Mariano hummed indecisively for a moment before speaking.

"I like Aria..." he said finally, the admission seeming to lift a weight off of his shoulders. "It was my Abuela's name, may she rest in peace..." he said with a slight sigh, trying to prevent his eyes from misting at the thought...

Camilo's own expression softened at this, with him cuddling closer to the other in a comforting manner. "I'm sure she was a wonderful woman to have contributed in raising such a lovely nieto such as yourself, mi vida..." He said fondly, toying with his lover's wavy hair.

"We can definitely call them Aria, IF it's a girl." He continued with a gentle smile. "If it's a boy, however..." the chameleon continued, "I kinda like the name Emiliano... that way we can call him Emil for short." He grinned, lighting up at the image of their child, whoever they would be, having such a beautifully selected name as either option...

"Emiliano it is then." Mariano agreed with a chuckle, loving the way it sounded as it rolled off his tongue. He would love them regardless... his precious little prince or princess...

"Look at us; already finished discussing baby names before we plan our own wedding..!" The chameleon laughed, lifting his hand and presenting his engagement ring proudly to the other, allowing his hand to be taken and kissed by the older male, a proud smile on his face as he did so.

"Still haven't taken this off, and probably never will." The sunny male giggled, rubbing their noses together cutely, the smirk that accompanied the shifter's words being far more tender and sentimental than average. "Who'd have thought..." he breathed, eyebrows knitting together softly.

"I never would have..." Mariano chuckled, quickly expanding at the mildly shocked look on the younger's face before his eyes were averted. "Nononono! I mean that I had never expected to end up with someone as special as you mi alma..." he said gently, tilting the auburn-haired male's face back towards him.

"Nothing like that..." he continued with a chuckle. "I just don't deserve you, that's all." The shifter glowed at the compliment after Mariano had finished with a sigh before frowning at the other's self-depreciation.

"That's funny..." he murmured for a moment, toying with a loose thread on the bed sheets, "cause I feel the same way..." he said softly, drawing his eyes towards the older's earnestly, leaning into his lover's lips as he spoke. "Y-you do?" Mariano question, shocked that the chameleon felt the same...

"I can't ever get enough of your company..." the chameleon smiled as he continued. "Your laughter, your love, your LIGHT, is beautiful." Camilo whispered, rosy face as close to the older male's as he could possibly get before contact was made.

"Quiero besarte..." he mumbled, his forehead pressed against the other's as he moved to connect their lips in a smooth motion; the temptation in his hazel gaze nearly consuming the other.

The next moment Mariano was on his back, with Camilo perched contentedly upon his form, never separating their mouths as the brunette pushed his hips down insistently against him, with Mariano's own hips shamelessly reciprocating his grinding.

The red dress draped gorgeously across both their skin tones; the older male roughly fisting the fabric in an effort to gain some semblance of control. I thought you were sore? Mariano asked warily, when they finally separated, both breathing heavily, the Guzman, not wishing to further hurt the other in his lustful haze...

Camilo only smirked as he pressed the other down into the sheets, leaning down to whisper his next few words.

"Not anymore..."