Future Family

On the night of Mariano's much anticipated welcoming party, said male he had been in his room getting ready when Camilo had leaned up against the doorframe.

The brunette watched him for a moment before, strolling casually in, his poncho absent - leaving the boy only in his dress top and pants.

"Hey..." The shifter had smiled, reaching up gently in order to fix his lover's collar so that it was straight in preparation for the event.

"Hola mi vida..." Mariano whispered back in return, grinning at the other. His happiness and joy at the welcoming event being held for him, nearly tangible.

The brunette opened his mouth to speak for a moment before closing it, seemingly unable to find the words to express his thoughts.

Mariano didn't push him however, giving him a chance to think while placing a hand on the other's waist to notify the other male that he still had his full attention.

"So..." the Madrigal finally began, clearing his throat as he did so. "We're having a baby huh..?" The shifter said this almost shyly, his gorgeous hazel eyes reflecting his internal vulnerability.

"Yeah... I guess so..." Mariano chuckled, pulling the angel flushed against him as the other boy's face heated up, a rosy blush blooming across his face at this admission.

"Are you shy..? About this..?" Mariano questioned in a teasing tone, laughing as the other smiled weakly, not even bothering to protest against this accusation.

The shifter was given no time to react, gasping as he was swiftly dipped by the other, his arms finding their place around the other male's neck.

"You weren't even this reserved when I had you tied down and-" he was quickly cut off by the press of his beloved's hand over his mouth.

"Dolores..." Camilo squeaked, face flushed, reminding him that they were not completely alone to discuss certain... things...

"Ah..." Mariano sighed at this, smiling lightly down at the flustered brunette. "Forgive me, I forgot for a moment, mi vida..."

He said this affectionately, nuzzling his face against the others throat as he brought him back up to stand, never ceasing his ministrations.

"Do you regret it..? Camilo asked suddenly, voice quiet, with a hollow attribute to it; the sound of such a tone weighting in his angel's voice nearly causing his heart to break...

Pulling back to examine his lover's expression Mariano noticed the myriad of worry and nervousness that the other's face reflected, his eyes slightly glossy with unshed tears.

He was upset... because he thought...

"What?" Mariano asked, the surprise making his voice harsher than he wished the word to sound, causing the shifter before him to cringe.

"I mean... was it something you really wanted or was it just some horny decision that you made because we were both worked up and you wanted to fuck me?" The chameleon asked flatly, wanting the answer straight.

He deserved the truth after all, whatever it happened to be...

Mariano instantly moved to object, snapping out of it at the brunette's unusual use of foul language. "NO! Nononono..!"

As he said this he pulled the other close into a tight, gentle hug, a comforting embrace rivaling those of Julieta herself.

"Mi vida... I would never have agreed had I not wanted it just the same..." Mariano whispered, moving to pepper gentle kisses along the other's exposed collarbone.

"As soon as you suggested the idea I was more than interested... for obvious reasons..." he chuckled as he continued.

"But if you really want to hear me say it, I will. I am completely on board with starting our future family together mi amor." Mariano said, smiling warmly at the other, tenderly running a hand along the shifter's flat stomach.

He watched as relief flooded into Camilo's features, as he smiled sweetly, happy tears finally being shed as he pulled Mariano in for a gentle kiss.

"Good. Because I really want this..." the chameleon whispered breathlessly, burying his face into the other's chest, causing his speech to be slightly muffled.

Mariano grinned, finally allowing himself to think of their kids together... of their own magical little bundles of joy running around... it was a beautiful thought...

That would soon be a reality...

"I will always be by your side, Cami." Mariano said firmly. "No matter what." The gentle words causing a satisfied emotion to settle upon the other's face, obscuring his previous unsure expression.

"Yo también mi amor..." the shifter said, finally finding the words to mirror his internal feelings for the man before him.

Mariano was just as pleased, with the Madrigal currently clinging to him seeming to be much happier and relaxed following this confirmation.

Camilo held him for a few moments more before reluctantly releasing him, smiling as he gave a soft goodbye, moving to leave to get ready after kissing Mariano on the cheek.

Mariano catches his arm, we still have a few hours before the party... if you wanted to have some fun that is..?" Mariano asked gently, his question open without any pressure behind it.

Camilo smirks at his sexual invitation, obviously appreciating his consideration and discretion... "We can't, I have to get ready for the party..!" The shifter giggled, leaning in and offering another intimate kiss in apology.

"Later. I promise." The chameleon smirked, pulling back once more as the other reached out in his absence, succumbing to the unconscious longing for the boy before him...

"I'll hold you to that." Mariano said challengingly, returning the devilish expression he'd been given. The angel laughed brightly at this, and then he was gone...

Mariano sighed once he was alone, hoping with all of his being that tonight would go well, without any unexpected surprises interfering with his plan...

As they often seemed to...