Dress Up

Mariano carried the shifter all the way until they reached the town, Camilo eventually relaxing with a consenting sigh, content with enjoying the ride,

That was until Mariano began tickling the other's sides, causing the chameleon to burst out in a fit of uncontrollable laughter while he attempted to squirm free.

"Mariano-!" He managed to get out, laughing furiously before he was gently placed down on solid ground once more.

Following this incident the shifter smoothed his poncho down, their antics having drawn a small crowd, while glaring unimpressively up at the other male.

Then, pulling Mariano down by the collar in order to remedy their height difference, he spoke. "If I had the time to properly go full tickle war with you, we both know who would win."

He said this with a deceptively innocent smirk present on his face. Though Mariano was not fooled in the slightest.

"I know, I know, you're a dangerous adversary and I wouldn't dare stand a chance against you." Mariano grinned lovingly down at the other, taking his hand gently.

"Exactly." The shifter smiled, eyes hooded as he tilted his head slightly as he spoke, causing his hair to fall cutely into his face as he did so.

Mariano felt his heart skip a beat at the sight, unable to function for a moment, the angel before him having taken his breath away with the simple action.

Boy, he was already so far gone...

He continued to follow the shifter through the town, weaving through the busy streets and pedestrians, with Camilo greeting everyone politely.

As they made their way to their mystery destination Mariano had observed something he'd never noticed before; how differently some of the townsfolk would react to the shifter's greetings.

Most were as casual as any, the shifter's contagious smile causing all those he spoke to to leave with a similar beaming expression.

The ones that Mariano didn't approve of specifically were a few of the other male's and females around Camilo's age.

Most of the girls acted shyly, ducking their heads and blushing or simply greeting the shifter more affectionately than Mariano would have liked...

The male's in the chameleon's age group, on the other hand, were the worst, as they were far more transparent with their blatant flirting and banter with the chameleon... no matter how dangerously Mariano glared at them...

As Mariano shadowed the shifter he also got to observe how Camilo assisted those who needed him around the town; with him currently attending a clothing store that he often supervised, due to him knowing the owner quite well.

This fitted his skill set perfectly as he could personally assist customers by taking their forms and trying on outfits, while they tried on another, to compare which ones they preferred.

Currently, the shop was empty, leaving the couple to sit boredly at the front desk as they waited for a customer to walk in.

"Uhhhh, sometimes..." the angel began shyly, "I'll dress up in a few outfits when the shop is empty like this... just to pass the time..." he said casually, his face a rosy pink as he admitted this.

To which Mariano had grinned, replying easily with a, "Well, this I need to see..."

They spent nearly twenty minutes going through outfits until they found a pair that they liked. Mariano settled on the white floral print red top and khaki shorts, the white sunglasses on his head completing the ensemble.

"I'm ready whenever you are Cami." He called as the other continued to change, sitting down in a chair near the counter as he waited for the other to get ready and reveal his hidden outfit.

Camilo, in contrast, surprised him by coming out in a dazzling pink gown complete with a feathery electric blue boa.

And he looked exquisite in it...

"Wow, Mariano breathed, as the shifter laughed, nearly tripping over the edge of the dress, it being slightly too big for him. "You look magnificent..." he grinned, as the other simply laughed in disbelief.

"Yeah right." he said, as he fixed his boa properly around his neck in the mirror, pulling his hair out from underneath it. "You should have seen me in the little red number that was here last week..." he said, his eyes lidded.

"It was a lot shorter than this one..." he continued, walking closer to Mariano as he spoke, impressively managing to not trip over the hem of the gown as he did so.

"It had a deeper neckline and a pretty little slit up the right side..." Camilo whispered, as he placed his hands on the other's thighs, arching his back so that they were level, face inches away from the seated male's own...

"I would have loved to see that..." Mariano breathed, moving in slowly to close the space between their lips... "Hmmmmm..." the shifter smirked. "Yeah... I bet you would..." he hummed softly.

Mariano smiled, finally pressing his lips up against his chameleon's, enjoying the satisfied sigh that escaped the other as he did so. Happy to be spending time alone with his angel, without anyone else bothering them...

"Hola princesa..!" A voice suddenly called out from the door of the shop.

Well, speak of the devil...