0.13

Y/n's Pov

I'm woken up by my phone buzzing, I check the time, it's 5:55 wow, I didn't realise that I hadn't told my mother where I was or anyone in that fucking insane asylum house.

I decided to quickly put on my thrown clothes and mute my phone as I hurriedly got changed. Once I was dressed I went on my knees and just looked at Billie fast asleep, I'll make sure she gets her beauty sleep today.

I turn off her alarm that was beside her and peck her forehead as I stand up and tip toe out of her room. God I don't wanna leave her but my mom might call the police.

As I walk out I see the four children sleeping on the floor sharing one big blanket, I feel my heart drop into pieces, Billie tells me Kenzie usually rushes to sleep with her but their layout looks more cozier than Billie's.

Billie really gives the best to the children and takes the worse for herself, the children wake up as they see me try and creep out.

"Hi Y/n" Lucas says with a lazy smile as he yawns and the little ones follow

I whisper for them to shhh and sit on the floor and tell them to come closer, they excitedly rush to me to find out what I need to tell them.

"Basically today Billie is going to relax and wake up whenever she feels like it because we're gonna take care of her today okay?" I say to the children which makes them all giggle with excitedness, anything to take care of Billie they are willing to do.

"Y/n her alarm will go off at 6" kenzie whispers in the circle causing the other three to gasp.

"Can you not, your morning breath is terrible" Sam says to Kenzie which results in her kicking his shin, I immediately hold Sam back and Lucas holds Kenzie.

Lucas is the mature one? i see why he's secretly Billie's favourite, he takes care of her the most, he steals money for her even though she shouts at him to not do it anymore. I know Lucas means a lot to her, even if he's her child, he's her right hand.

"Guys stop it...Billie is asleep" Lucas whispers with a growl which makes the kids stop.

"I turned the alarm off kenzie" I chuckle which makes all of them giggle with excitement.

"What time is it Y/n?" Sam asks me as he leans on my shoulder. "It's going to turn 6 in a minute, we can go eat some breakfast before we have a hard days work" I say with a smile which makes all of them excited.

I take them all to breakfast, I really won't make the children work their asses off, they're fucking children but I know they love making Billie proud, they look up to her, I know they're really excited. I notice Lucas is becoming a lot like Billie, in the way that he takes care of the children and makes sure they've eaten before he has. He's an amazing boy.

"So Lucas, how are you feeling today?" I ask him, he's really mature for his age so I know I can have conversations like this with him.

"I'm really happy, I really want Billie to relax because she's tired and December is coming soon so she's going to work extra hard" Lucas responds

"What happens in December?" I curiously ask

"It's Christmas, Billie works at the tailors, she helps design dresses and skirts and bags and more stuff and she comes back so tired, by the time she's home, she only has an hour or two to sleep" Lucas says whilst he sips the bottle of water and sighs, Kenzie has food all over her face and he gives her a tissue to wipe it before I look at him with sympathy.

I know he must feel really bad watching Billie work hard and especially because he's growing up and he's more curious because she hides it from him.

"What happens during Christmas, which makes Billie work so hard?" I ask him

"She buys us Christmas gifts, she takes us to the shops and she lets us pick out a toy each on Christmas" Kenzie says with her mouth full as Lucas leans on his hand, he doesn't eat his food and I feel my self on the verge of tears. I'm gonna make sure he gets a good life because I feel myself growing fond of this little boy the most as well, because he's older and he cares about my Billie like i care about her.

My heart drops hearing Billie works all night for the children, especially to make sure they at least have a good Christmas, I've fallen for the right fucking woman for sure, there isn't a selfish bone in her body and I'm gonna make her Christmas the best one she's had.

"Look at me kids, from today, your gonna have a good life, I want all four of you to go to school, I'll pay for it, as long as you all behave" I say to them as I lean on the table with my elbows, their eyes widen with excitement and shock, wow I hated school and these children sound are so excited.

"Really Y/n? Your the best" Rue says with a wide grin and a slight lisp which makes him adorable.

"Thank you Lisa" they all say in unison, I shake Lucas hand.

"I have high hopes for you, don't give yourself the reputation of a thief, you go to school! want you to become something, is that clear?" I say to him, tears well up in his eyes before he hugs me around my waist, I chuckle as I shake his hair.

-

3 hours later

I witness a beautiful Billie running towards me, anger visible on her face, and shock to be honest, I can't help but stare at her dazedly, she's gonna fucking kill me but I'm here and I want the best for her so she should get that through her head.

She grabs me by the the scruff of my T-shirt "Y/n fucking Curtis what did I tell you?" before she can yell at me anymore pull waist aggressively towards me and smash my lips onto hers, I can feel herself loosening up, all that rage she had fades, I always forget who's around us when im around her.

Her arms wrap around my neck as my lips hungrily kiss hers, just hours and hours ago I took her again, I felt her, I want her again, and again and again. I haven't had enough.

She knows that now, she can feel my want in the way my tongue fight hers for dominance, we both break apart and she sighs, her lips are swollen from my attack and it makes me more fucking desperate for her, she looks so fucking beautiful.

"Your crazy Y/n, I told you not to do this" she says as she whines she pulls my face in her hands, a grateful smile on her face as she kisses my lips once more.

"Didn't you feel good just waking up without an annoying alarm going off?" I huskily say as I drop my head into her neck, wrapping my arms around her waist.

"You make me feel good" she whispers back as her hands caresses the back of my neck.

"You make me feel good, I can just picture you naked right now, so fucking sexy" i hum into her neck as I try to pull her into my body even more than she already is, my lips kiss her neck as I begin moving my face up and down so feel her skin against me.

"y/n" she gasps at my comment which causes me to burst into laughter.

"Thank you" she whispers

"Thank you" I respond back, she probably doesn't know why I'm thanking her but she doesn't know what she's done for me and maybe she won't know maybe I'll never be able to tell her how she's changed someone like me.

I was raised into wealth and she taught me to live with humbleness, to live with respect and love. She loves everyone around her and I'm glad I've become another person that she loves.

A/N: 30 votes for the next chapter