0.38

Billie’s Pov

Once I’m dressed appropriately and a bit sexy for Y/n, I’ve missed having time like this with her I turn to see her ready and watching me.

“Oh your ready” I say with a happy smile as I walk towards her and help her with her tie

Her hands hold my waist as she looks at me, god I could melt with the way her eyes look at me, I know I’m so loved by her, she doesn’t even need to say it for me to know.

“You are so good looking” I say once I’ve completed her tie and I appreciate the view in front of me. Fuck I married someone off the magazines, Y/n’s unreal.

“If you think I’m good looking then you should see yourself right now, because I don’t even feel like” before Y/n can even finish her sentence I walk away, knowing she would probably cancel our date to stay at home and kiss and fuck.

Although I wouldn’t mind, I really miss having time with Y/n.

I hear Y/n laugh and run to me as she kisses my lips so passionately

“On another day I would of ripped this dress that’s showing way too much skin” she says as her hands caresses up my arm, her eyes are filled with lust

“But I’ve missed you” she says genuinely as she kisses me

I know Y/n misses time with me and I know I give a lot of time to Andjea, I mean have you seen Andjea, the baby is a living monster, she broke the TV yesterday, and that was because I turned around for 5 seconds. Imagine why I have to give me 100% to Andjea.

When Y/n has her, she has to give her 100% to Andjea as well so we barely have time to just kiss unless Andjea is asleep.

But by night time we are exhausted, but I love my beautiful daughter unconditionally even if she’s a pain up the ass. I would never be a mother who ditched or who left their children intentionally or unintentionally, I don’t want Andjea to go through even half of what I went through.

Once Y/n and I drive off and have the best date ever, she takes me to the rooftop and the live band stands there playing music whilst we dance alone, it feels as if no one is there and it’s just us two, once she spins me she drops to her knees and my heart falls into my mouth because I lose my ability to speak.

“Billie Eilish, I fell in love with you the day I laid eyes on you, you may not see what I see but I promise to remind you everyday how beautiful you are, I love you unconditionally, uncontrollably, I love you so much it hurts and I want you to be mine for the rest of our lives, you’re the best mom to our baby Andjea, even if she drives us mad, I want more crazy babies with you, please marry me” she says with so much nerves, it’s cute seeing Y/n this nervous but before I could even respond I burst in tears and cover my face from tears.

“Yes yes yes”

The band and the waitresses and waiters begin cheering and clapping, it makes me feel even more shy but Y/n carries me as she lifts me up on my feet as I hug her and kiss her ear before I fully wrap my arms around her.

She spins me in the hug and once I’m on the ground again I pull her tie and kiss her lips

“I love you so much thank you for this Y/n, I can’t wait to spend every single day with you” I say with happy tears.

“Let’s go home, you’ve made me a happy woman I wanna reward you”

I say with a smile as I pull her tie and walk off, she follows me giggling.

Moral of the story is ladies and gentleman, be a good person regardless, even if you feel as if your life has hit rock bottom and you have no hope, god tests us in so many ways.

Maybe you will have a Y/n come into your life who pulls you out of the darkness.

Good things happen to good people and I can finally say that I’m finally living in “Paradise”- with Y/n, My heaven on Earth. 

The END.