0.14

Y/n's Pov

"We aren't having this argument again, I said no" Billie says to me as she holds her hands on her hips

"How could you be so mean? The children were really excited to surprise you and your gonna stay here now, how could you? Look at Kenzie" I say exaggerating to make Billie feel bad, I want her to go home and relax, she doesn't need to stay here, we've sold so many of her bracelets today.

"Yes Billie I'm sad" she made puppy dog eyes and Billie giggled whilst holding Kenzie's chin and then tipping her head back with a sigh.

"You can't do this to me" she puffs out with a laugh, the children giggle and I watch her with amusement, she's really the most beautiful woman I've ever seen & she carries so much love, the way the children look at her with so much love is so admirable.

"Pleaaaaaaaaaaaaase Billieeeeee or were gonna do this tomorrow all over again" Kenzie exclaims with a massive grin causing Billie to laugh at how cute she is.

"How can you refuse this cute face?" I say as I point at Kenzie's puppy dog eyes causing Billie to feel bad, she looks at me with the prettiest grateful smile, I'm so obsessed with her it's unreal.

"Fine but that means you all respect and listen to Y/n okay" Billie says to them, Kenzie screams with excitement.

"Yes Billie... you go home and relax and we will handle everything okay" Kenzie runs and hugs Billie's waist and Lucas smiles at Billie.

"You okay Lucas? you can come with me if your not feeling good" Billie says to him with a smile, concern filling her face as she notices Lucas feeling really down.

"No no no, your going home Billie and that's final" his smile rises covering up whatever he was feeling, the children push her lightly to make her go, this woman is so difficult but finally we got her to relax, maybe not enough because she ran to me to scream at me for turning her alarm off.

I chuckle remembering her running to me, now she's walking back peacefully.

"What's wrong Lucas?" I turn to ask him, he smile and shrugged before turning his head, that's when I hold his hand and turn him to look at me.

"What's wrong Lucas? I won't tell Billie l promise" I tell him just to get it out of him, I don't like the fact that Lucas is so young and he looks so miserable.

"Que, Isaac and Elijah were telling me their going to kill Billie  for being with you" he cries out in tears

Anger boils up my body, that fucking Que, the bully, just because Billie isn't interested in him anymore he thinks he has the audacity to threaten a child that he knows Billie is close to, he really is a loser. "When did they say this?" I say as I sternly look at him and pick him up before placing him on the bench

"Yesterday, Then Que pushed me in the mud and told me Billie is going to leave us four for you, I know she wouldn't but he was making fun out of me in front of all his friends" he said with tears streaming, I lift his chin up and wipe his eyes.

"Lucas, I'm here now, no one is going to harm you or the little ones or Billie I promise you okay, I'm gonna give you guys a good life I promise, he's jealous and that's it alright" I say trying to comfort him, for real no one is gonna hurt these kids or Billie, especially Que.

When I get my hands on that fucking piece of shit.

-.

The stall finishes up and I decide to get food for the children, we get it for a take away and then I drop them home.

If my mother wasn't ringing like crazy I would of rushed to find where Billie was and say bye to her because she isn't in the house.

"Will you guys be okay home alone?" I ask them worriedly