Dazai's Prank

Kunikida: *sitting at his desk doing paperwork*

Dazai: *lying upside down on the couch* Kuuuunnnniiiiikkkkiiiiiiiiddaaaaaa...

Kunikida: *doesn't look up from his paperwork* What?

Dazai: I'm bored...

Kunikida: Then maybe you should actually do some paperwork for once.

Dazai: Nah, that would make me even more bored.

Kunikida: Why am I not surprised?

Dazai: *smirks* Because you know me very well, my dear.

Kunikida: I guess I can't argue that.

Dazai: *sighs* What to do, what to do...? *gets an idea suddenly and shoots up* Aha!

Kunikida: *looks at Dazai questioningly*

Dazai: Nothing. Never mind. Don't let me distract you from your very important paperwork. *tries to look innocent*

Kunikida: *skeptical but continues the paperwork* If you say so.

Dazai: *sneaks away while Kunikida's not looking and heads into a different room* I've just discovered the perfect solution to my boredom. *Takes a voice-changing potion out of his pocket and pours it into a glass of water* Mwahahahahahaha...

Kunikida: *faintly hears Dazai* ...Something tells me I should be worried. Dazai's doing that evil laugh thing of his again...I'm sure it's nothing... *tries to go back to focusing on the paperwork*

Dazai: *comes back a few minutes later with the glass of water*

Kunikida: *doesn't notice at first*

Dazai: *hands the glass to Kunikida* Here, drink this.

Kunikida: *still a bit suspicious but takes it anyway* Thanks. *drinks it*

Dazai: You're welcome. *trying to hide a smile*

Kunikida: *in a really high-pitched voice* Ah, that really hit the spot...what happened to my voice?!

Dazai: *unable to hold it in any longer and bursts out laughing*

Kunikida: *slowly turns to look at Dazai* Did you have something to do with this?!

Dazai: *gasps in horror* Kunikida! I would never...

Kunikida: *glares* YOU LIAR!

Dazai: *keeps laughing*

Kunikida: THIS ISN'T FUNNY!

Dazai: But it is! You sound so funny!

Kunikida: I DO NOT!

Dazai: *still laughing* Yes you do.

Kunikida: NO I DO NOT!

Dazai: *just keeps laughing*

Kunikida: *scowls some more, stands up, and starts waving his finger at Dazai in true Kunikida-lecturing fashion* I'M THE MOM OF THIS AGENCY! DON'T DISRESPECT ME, YOU BIG CHILD!

Dazai: *doubles over in even more laughter* I'm sorry, Kunikida, but I can't take you seriously right now.

Kunikida: YOU ARE MAKING AN ABSOLUTE MOCKERY OF ME! HOW RUDE! I THOUGHT YOU LOVED ME!

Dazai: I do, you know I do! I'm just bored.

Kunikida: *keeps scowling* You're the worst.

Dazai: *gasps* Kunikida! Surely you don't mean that!

Kunikida: You're right, I don't. Sorry I said that, I'm just mad...