All That Matters

Melodi's POV

"I don't think it's necessary for me to give out that information

"I don't think it's necessary for me to give out that information. You should know it's me."  My caller nastily spoke, as I held the bridge of my nose.

"Ma'am, I understand what you are saying, but you called because you believe your card has been stolen, and the only way to keep it from being used by someone other than yourself, is to freeze it, and send you another one. In order for me to do that, I am gonna need the information you provided us with, when you set up the account, and were first issued the card. There are three security questions, that you provided the answers for. If you can do that, I'll be able to send you a new card, and the remaining balance from your previous one, will still be on there." I politely spoke, trying to get her to understand that it was protocol.

We've been on the phone for over thirty minutes, and all she had to do I answer her own questions that she picked out, but she being difficult.

"This is absolute bullshit! I want my fucking money. I already told you what my name and address were, so send me my card like I asked!"

"Ma'am, I'm gonna ask you to reframe from using vulgar language. I am trying to be of help. If we can get past these security questions, I can then send you another card."

"Fuck y'all, and them questions! I'm suing, cause y'all don't wanna give me my fucking money!" She screamed, before hanging up on me.

Ooh this bitch better be lucky I couldn't reach through a fucking phone.

Her stupid ass was probably trying to commit fraud anyway.

If it was really her account, she wouldn't have a problem with answering the questions she set up. She was trying to use somebody else name, so she can get their money.

"Hey Mel, Alice wants to see you in her office." Melinda, the office secretary told me, after she knocked on my office door.

" Melinda, the office secretary told me, after she knocked on my office door

"Alright. I'll be right there." I told her, as I closed down my tabs.

I grabbed my work iPad, in case she needed me to work on some things, or jot down notes.