Got Your Back

Warning ⚠️ (Mature Content Ahead) 😈

——————————————————

Lane's POV

"Baby, breathe

"Baby, breathe. You have nothing to worry about. They're gonna love you." I lightly laughed, kissing the back of my fiancé's hand.

We've been together for almost two years, but because of my family dynamic, she hasn't met them yet

"I'm trying, I just don't wanna fuck this up." She breathed out, trying to shake her nerves off.

"It's just gonna be my mom, dad, and grandma. Nobody else matters. I know they're gonna love you though. I talk about you all the time, and they can't wait to meet you." I said, reassuring her.

Leaning over, she gave me a sweet kiss on the cheek.

A few minutes later, I was pulling into the driveway of my childhood home.

I went around to Zelina's side, and opened the door for her.

We walked up to the door hand in hand, before I stepped in.

"Ma, Pop, I'm here!" I yelled, walking into the living room.

"Stop all that yelling. We can hear." Ma said, coming out of the kitchen, with a smile on her face.

She walked over, pulling me into a tight hug, and kissing me on the cheek.

"Hey Ma. I wanna officially introduce you to my lovely fiancé. Zelina, this is my mother, Diana." I introduced.

"It's nice to meet you, Fabbri." Zelina smiled, holding her hand out.

"Oh none of that, sweetie. We're gonna be family. Just call me, Mama Di, or Diana." She said, pulling Zelina into a hug.

The smile on my girl's face, was so damn cute.

That's my future right there.

My dad came out of his study, with a cigar in his mouth, and as soon as he saw Ma, he hurried back in to put it out.