Treat Me

Warning ⚠️ (Mature Content Ahead )

Enjoy 😈

————————————————————-

Niomie's POV

"Where'd you like us to set up, ma'am?" One of the guy's I hired to put up a bouncy house asked

"On the far side of the backyard. I don't want it, anywhere near the pool." I said, pointing to the area I wanted.

Nodding, he and his guys went to set everything up, while I went back into the house, and finish getting my baby dressed.

My mama was holding her, smothering her with kisses.

She's turning three today, and I've been an emotional wreck.

My sweet baby is getting so big, and soon she'll be starting pre-school.

I don't think I'm ready for it, cause I know I'll be a mess.

She's been doing good with her speech, and have been saying complete sentences, but even when she doesn't exactly know how to say, she knows exactly what she wants, and will point it out.

"Cara, baby, time to get dressed." I said, scooping her up, and kissing her all over her cute face, making her giggle.

"They got everything set up, out there?" Mama asked, standing up from the couch.

"Yes, ma'am. Catering already has the food warming up, and the guys are blowing up the fun house right now. We just have to wait for her guests to show up."

"Good. Y'all go ahead and get ready. Your sisters should be pulling up any minute." She said, kissing us on the cheek, and shooing me off.

I went upstairs to Cara's room, and since she'd already had her bath, and I did her hair last night, all I had to do was put her clothes on, that I had laid out in her bed.