Reaper

Warning ⚠️ (Mature Content Ahead)

Enjoy 😈

————————————————————

Jodè's POV

"Mmhm! Right there, baby! Don't stop!" My fiancé sexily moaned out, as I hit that spot deep inside her

She was so fucking wet, and creaming all on my dick, making a mess.

Her long nails scratched up and down my tatted back, making me groan in her ear.

"You feel so fucking good, darling. I gonna cum so fucking deep inside you." I husked, feeling my dick get harder, and my heavy balls weigh down.

Her tight wet pussy gripped the fuck out of me, and right as she came for the umpteenth time, I busted my nut deep inside her.

Her slick slippery walls, milked me of every drop.

When I came down, I lifted my head up, admiring her beautiful face, and how fucked out she looked.

I leaned in, and kissed her juicy plump lips passionately, and took her breath away.

Just that kiss alone, had my dick getting hard again, and I started thrusting her pussy, making her moan into my mouth.

My hands caressed all over her soft ass and thighs, and I rocked her body, and claimed her as mine.

"Ooh fuck! Yes, daddy! Fuck me!" She salaciously moaned, throwing her head back in pleasure.

She's so fucking beautiful, and this pussy is absolutely lethal.

I hooked her legs in my forearms, and easily picked her up off my desk, and started pounding her gushy pussy.

Her creamy juices, dripped down to my balls, and had me going crazy.

"You look so fucking beautiful, taking my dick, baby. So fucking beautiful. I want you to cum on this dick. Cum for me, pretty baby." I gritted, holding her tight, and knocking her weeping walls down.