Wild Side

This imagine was requested by sheistanikamarie

I hope you like it babe, and congrats on being my very first reader, to be used as a face claim.

Please go check out her books. She has some amazing BWWM reads, and she's a big WWE fan, and has some great OneShots.

————————————————————

Tanika's POV

(My readers are so beautiful 😍)

"Yes, I will bring you a plate back. That's if there's any food left." I said to my sister, on the phone.

I was on my way to my in laws house for dinner party, to celebrate their wedding anniversary.

I didn't know if be able to make it back in time, since I'd been gone on a work trip, and the hectic weather had flights delayed, but I made it in time.

I didn't tell my husband I'd made it, cause I wanted him to be surprised.

He thought I'd miss it.

"Ooh! Thank you. Steal a pie too, if you can." She said, making me laugh.

"Girl bye. Get off my phone. I'm pulling into their driveway." I said, before hanging up.

Getting out the car, I grabbed the gifts out of the back seat, and walked up to the door, ringing the bell.

When the door opened, his mother looked shocked to see me.

"Oh, Tani. I didn't know you'd be able to make it." She said, looking over her shoulder, into the house.

"Yeah, I was able to get an earlier flight." I said, walking past her into the house.

She tried to stop me, making me confused, but I realized why, when I walked into the living room.

The living room was full of their family, but there my husband was, sitting on the couch, with his arm around his secretary, and a little boy on his lap.

One of his cousins saw me, and pointed in my direction, causing silence to wash through the room.

He had that stupid deer in headlights look, and that stupid bitch, had the nerve to look guilty.