Pay It Forward

I apologize for posting this filth on Easter Sunday.

I hope you all of having a great day, and for those who celebrate, I with you and your families well, and sending you all hugs and love ♥️

Warning ⚠️( Extreme, Mature, Explicit, Toxic Content. Read at your own discretion, and have a bottle of water on standby 😈)

———————————————————

Cleo's POV

"Oh my God! Yes, daddy! Don't fucking stop! Don't stop!" I loudly moaned, as Jona fucked me hard from the back

He had a tight grip on my hair, with one hand, while his other one smacked my ass cheeks hard, over and over.

My pussy was dripping wet, and he had me creaming all over his big dick.

"Cum on this dick, baby. Bust that shit open for me." He breathily grunted, fucking me even harder, as my orgasm quickly built up inside me.

I tightly gripped the sheets in my hands, and wildly threw my ass back, as I came hard for him.

His dick got even harder inside me, and with a deep breathy moan, I felt his warm cum filling the condom.

He smacked my ass a couple more times, and carefully pulled out of me.

I slumped forward on the bed, breathing hard, feeling amazing and satisfied.

After catching my breath, I got up from the bed, and slipped on my robe, while Jona put his clothes on.

"Call me when you ready for another hit, baby." He said, as I walked him to the front door.

"Of course. See you later." I smiled, getting on my tip toes, to kiss him.

He winked at me, before leaving and getting in his car.

I locked the door, and was about to head back to the room, so I could take a shower, when my husband came walking out of the kitchen, with a glass of whiskey in his hand.

His eyes were red like he'd been crying, and I guess I'd be nice and talk to him.

"Problem?" I asked, crossing my arms.

He scoffed, and took a long drink of his dark liquor, licking the excess off his lips.

"You really wanna hurt me? How long is this gonna continue huh? How many more times do I have to apologize?" He asked, and I rolled my eyes at how dramatic he was being.

"I really don't care too much for apologies. They mean nothing to me, because there would be no reason to apologize, if you didn't fuck up." I said, making my way back into the bedroom, hearing him follow behind me.