Love Doctor

Our main characters had a small cameo, in the original imagine, titled Insatiable, as well as the second one, Late Night Cookies.

If you haven't already check those out.

(⚠️Mature Content Ahead)

Enjoy 😈

————————————————————

Quan's POV

"...Look at this! It barely even fits anymore. This was my favorite dress." My wife Simone huffed about something, pulling at the material of her dress.

" My wife Simone huffed about something, pulling at the material of her dress

Honestly, I wasn't even paying attention.

I was sitting on the end of the bed, too busy looking at her titties.

She was going on three and a half months pregnant, and her belly was starting to show, but her titties was busting out the top of the dress.

I thought she looked sexy as fuck, but she was obviously feeling indifferent.

She pulled the dress off, and went back into the closet, looking for something else, and I just admired her.

"Babe, are you even listening? Quan!" She yelled, stepping in front of me, and I zoned back in.

It was hard to focus, cause she didn't have a bra on, and them titties was right in my face.

"What's wrong?" I asked, and a pout set into her pretty face.

"You're not even listening to me. I should bite your nose off your damn face, you sexy fucker." She huffed, crossing her arms.

I held onto her hips, and pulled her closer to me, kissing her pouted lips.

"How you gonna threaten, and compliment me at the same time?"

"I may be salty right now, but I'm not a liar."