Promises Kept

Warning ⚠️ (Mature Contenr Ahead 😈)

—————————————————————

Kairo's POV

"That's right, mamás

"That's right, mamás. Cum on this fucking dick." I coaxed, fucking my wife, Atara, from the back.

Her tight pussy, was creaming all on my dick, while I stretched her out

"Ooh shit! Fuck, daddy!" She screamed out, gushing all over me.

Her soft thick thighs shook from the release, while her slick walls fluttered around me.

Pulling out, I laid back on the bed, and sat her on top of me.

I didn't even have to tell her what to do, she immediately slid down on my dick, and started riding me.

Them pretty titties bounced in my face, as she rode me to the tip, then dropped all the way back down.

I sucked one of her nipples in my mouth, and felt her pussy clench even tighter around me.

"That feels so fucking good, daddy. You stretching my pussy out." She whimpered, looking back at her ass, as it bounced in my lap.

She had my mind all fucked up, from how good she was putting this pussy on me.

Caressing my hands down her back, I tightly palmed her ass, and planted my heels into the mattress, and started fucking into her from underneath.

Her nails dug into my chest, and them sexy ass moans fell from her lips.

In the middle of us making love, my phone rang for the thousandth time tonight, irritating the fuck out of me.

I ignored it, and kept fucking my wife, watching her cum for me, for the umpteenth time.

"Aah! Aah! Yes, baby! Don't fucking stop!" She screamed out, cuming again, and squirting all over my lap.

Her tight cunt had a death grip on me, and had my dick getting even harder, and my heavy balls drawing up.

A sweltering heat spread through my body, and in seconds, I was bussing all in her sweet pussy.