History🤎

Since March is Women's History Month, I wanna highlight some of my favorite black women authors here on Wattpad, and show them some love.

They are all incredible writers, with their own style, and I have thoroughly enjoyed reading their books, so please go follow them, if you haven't already, and show love and support to their books.

1: anboyden I had to start with my favorite first. Every book that I've read has been top tier, well written, and thoroughly entertaining. I've even subscribed to her Patreon, just to see more of her content.

2: reportsbytoya she's a new author that I've come across just this week alone, but she's already become my favorite: she has such an amazing writing style, and I love how she brings a story together, and her imagery is unmatched.

3: WannaB_Bennett for all my TVD and TO lovers, and Bonnie Bennett stans, her books are where it's at.

4: @LynneBerr  being a huge wrestling fan, she has the best Roman Reigns boos and is an incredible writer, with her own unique style. She's awesome

5: NJNJ14 honestly she's one of the first authors I've came across here on Wattpad, that actually caught and kept my attention: I love the fact that her black romance books are so captivating, and you fall in love with the characters almost instantly.

6: TheOfficialAduke her book Pastor Sage had me staying up all night trying to finish chapter after chapter. It's been well over two years since I read it, but it's still heavily on my mind, so please read it, and check it out.

7: aqua_bona_est the book Ephemeral had me crying like a little bitch but it's so good, and beautifully crafted. Honestly, it's definitely a top ten book I've ever read

8: TheCreativeSilence definitely a writer who beautifully writes their black women characters, but I also love the way that the men she writes aren't afraid of being vulnerable, and don't exude toxic masculinity. She's a very refreshing writer, and has a great imagines book that I read over and over again.

9: bb2410 honestly Angel's Don't Cry has me in a chokehold, and is such an amazing book. It was definitely another one of the first well written books I've read, when I first joined Wattpad, and it's still one of the best books, as well as her other works.

10: ItsTeir I of course had to save her for last, because I've read her The Family series too many times to count, and I would definitely recommend them 100000/10. Amazing writer, incredible imagery, and I love how all of her characters are completely in love and obsessed with their black women.

Again, please go show these awesome writers some love, and follow them, and add their books to your lists.

Happy Women's Month ♥️♥️♥️