♔Part XXIII♔

Edit: Instead of the ball being one week away from the last chapter, it is now TWO weeks away.

I DON'T HAVE BRACES ANY MORE FUCK YEAH.

ALSO I'M SORRY I HAVEN'T UPDATED BUT I HAVE AN EXCUSE CALLED 17K WORDS THAT YOU'LL SEE SOON (SORRY) THAT IS NOW FINISHED BUT NOT UP FOR REASONS THAT YOU'LL UNDERSTAND OKAY SORRY AGAIN

BTW I STARTED ANOTHER PROJECT SO SORRY IN ADVANCE BUT I WON'T START IT YET AND I HOPE IT'S MUCH SHORTER THAN THE OTHER PROJECTS OF THE TYPE OKAY HERE ENJOY

Also this is for Cynthia PhanMyTilly here you go asshole.

Troye POV

"Shit," I muttered under my breath, out of earshot from either of the boys in the room. Wincing at Caspar's crude wording, I watched Tyler saunter further into the room. The closer he got, the less offended he looked, more so intrigued, or bemused, if anything. He raised his eyebrows in question at me, Caspar still oblivious to the situation at hand as he continued to string lights around the ceiling.

I pursed my lips, looking away from Tyler as I waited for his reaction - which I really had no idea what to expect, coming from him. Judging by the look on his face, I'd guess some sort of quip being made in our expense, more likely embarrassing us than actually getting angry. But I couldn't be sure, especially since Caspar was here (and the one who made the comment to begin with); after all, Tyler didn't exactly act like that when we first met, so why would he let his walls down now?

"Um. . ." I said, my eyes on Tyler, but my voice directed at Caspar,"I'm not too sure about that last one, buddy." Though Tyler had heard Caspar's name before, and had an eye and ear for details, I was sincerely hoping that he happened to forget Caspar's name, just incase he did end up getting some form of punishment for his statement.

"You sure?" Caspar asked, taking on a tone so casual and indifferent that it was sarcastic in itself. "Because I could imagine those two getting pretty into it. I'm surprised that their activities don't disturb the entire castle, if you know what I mean." He chuckled a bit at the end, causing me to wince as Tyler's grin widened.

"Caspar-"

"As fascinatingly descriptive as that sounds,"Tyler cut across, speaking for the first time since entering the room, causing Caspar to freeze in his movements,"I'm afraid that that is not quite the case."

I bit my lip, not sure if I was two seconds away from making the moment worse, or just laughing outright, as I cast a glance towards Caspar. His eyes were squeezed shut, as he faintly shook his head, as if just accepting that this was the type of luck he had - that he was the type of person that gets caught saying the stupidest shit in front of one of the most powerful men in the country.

Reluctantly, he turned, steadying himself with a hand against the wall to ensure his balance. Since he couldn't exactly bow, what with being dozens of feet in the air, he nodded his head once with the respect that I'm sure Tyler knew wasn't actually there. "Your Highness," he greeted quietly, somehow avoiding any slips in his expression as he kept a straight face.

Tyler tipped his head in acknowledgement, still grinning. He looked at Caspar with a certain gleam in his eye, like he had some newfound respect for the guy, in spite of his implications of Tyler having obnoxiously noisy sex with the most anti-social person on the planet - a Servant, no less, and one with a dick to boot. I found myself having to cover a growing smile with my hand, as I started to see a pattern between the people that Tyler was drawn to.

He had a thing for defiant people.

"Mr. Lee," Tyler said in a subdued manner, causing me to physically shake with my withheld laughter. Of course Tyler would remember his name; I don't know why I ever doubted he would.