𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚠𝚘: 𝙷𝚊𝚒𝚕 𝙻𝚘𝚛𝚍 𝚅𝚎𝚌𝚗𝚊

THE THREE, PLUS ERICA, WERE WALKING THR HALLS OF Hawkins High and Elena winced at the singing muppet from a distance and she and Mike shared a look. They then walked into the room where the campaign was being held.

"Absolutely not." Eddie says as he spots Erica, the American flag around her neck.

"You asked for a sub. We delivered." Dustin said and Elena did jazz hands directing towards Erica.

"This is hellfire club." Eddie tells them. "Not babysitting club."

"Hey!" Elena pouts. "I babysat these dorks."

"I'm eleven, you long-haired freak." Erica sasses and Elena buried her head in her hands. This is not going to end well for Eddie.

"Why does she always go for the hair?" Elena mumbled to Dustin who shrugged in response.

"My, my, the child speaks." Eddie says and his friend chuckles. He grins and abruptly stands up from his chair. "So, whats your name, child?"

"Erica Sinclair." Erica answers and Eddie chuckles.

"So this is Sinclairs infamous sister." Eddie says, looking over to his friends.

"Hes sharp." Erica turns around and looks at the three standing there. Eddies friends laugh but when Eddie glared at them they shut up.

"Whats your class and level? Level one dwarf?" Eddie tries to insult THE Erica Sinclair.

"This isn't gonna end well for him." Elena whispers to Dustin and Mike who nod in agreement.

"My name is Lady Applejack." Erica corrects him. "And I'm a chaotic good half-elf rogue, level fourteen. I will sneak behind any monster you throw my way and stab them in the back with my poison-soaked kukri. And I'll smile as I watch them die a slow, agonising death. So we gonna do this, or we gonna keep chitchatting like this is your mommys book club?" Elena was grinning from ear to ear proud of Erica and silently cheered for the girl. Eddie just grinned in response and held his hand out for Erica to shake.

"Welcome to Hellfire." Eddie says and Erica shook his hand and when she walked over to Elena the two girls shared a high five.

"You are the funniest child I've met." Elena says and Erica nods her head in agreement with the eighteen year old. "Also, Eddie, I was promised a shirt."

"Here you go, love." Eddie throws her a shirt, which the girl put over her grey shirt and put her denim jacket back on. "Its suits you."

"I know." Elena shrugs.

"The hooded cultists chant, hail Lord vecna, hail Lord vecna." Eddie says and the same shiver ran down Elenas spine. "They turn to you, remove their hoods. You recognise most of them from Makbar. But there is one you do not recognise, his skin is shriveled, desiccated. And something else. He is not only missing his left arm." Eddie rises from his seat, his left arm behind his back. "But his left eye." He uses his right hand to cover up his left eye and Elena let out a small chuckle, until she realised what it meant and then everyone started protesting.

"Vecnas dead." Elena says but something got stuck in her throat pronouncing the name which confused the Hellfire club but they decided not to ask.

"He was killed by Kas." Mike says.

"So it was thought, my friends. So it was thought. But Vecna lives." Eddie slams the piece on the table.

And thats when she heard it.

"Four." The voice says and it made her skin crawl. She looked around but no one said anything but she didn't let the oddly familiar voice phase her.