𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙵𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚢-𝚃𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚎: 𝚁𝚞𝚜𝚜𝚒𝚊𝚗 𝙳𝚛𝚞𝚐𝚜

ELENA WAS NOW TIED WITH ROBIN AND STEVE AFTER being bandaged up and having a needle in her neck.

"Honestly, I don't really feel anything. Do you guys?" Steve asks.

"I mean, I feel fine." Robin answers. "I feel normal."

"I don't feel anything." Elena answers.

"Yeah, I feel fine." Steve says. "I kinda feel good." The three of them start laughing.

"Wanna know a secret?" Robin asks.

"What?" Elena asks.

"I like it too!" Robin answers.

"Me three." Elena agrees and they all start laughing again.

"Morons." Steve says. "They messed up the drug."

"They messed it up!" Robin says.

"Morons!" Elena says, all three of them laughing more with every word they say.

"Hey, morons!" Robin yells.

"Morons!" Steve shouts.

"Hey!" Elena shouts.

"Whoa!" Steve says and they start laughing harder.

"There's definitely something wrong with us." Robin says.

"Somethings wrong." Steve says and the guards come back into the room.

The three watch the doctor pull out torture weapons.

"Would now be a good time to tel you that I don't like doctors?" Elena asks.

"Lets try this again." The man says. "Who do you work for?"

"Scoops." Steve answers and the three chuckle. "Scoops Ahoy."

"Ahoy, sailor!" Elena laughs and Robin giggles.

"How did you find us?" The man asks.

"Totally by accident." Steve answers and the man says something in Russian and the doctor goes towards the three teens with something in his hand. "What is that shiny little toy?"

"Where are you going with that, doc?" Robin asks.

"What you gonna do with that, Mr Doctor sir?" Elena asks.

"Mr Doctor sir?" Robin laughs.

"I panicked!" Elena tells her and the doctor starts to use the shiny thing to take off Steves nail. "There was a code!"

"We heard a code!" Robin says.

"What code?" The man asks.

"The week is long, the silver cat feeds when blue meets yellow in the west." Robin recites the code. "You broadcast that stupid spy shit all over town, and we picked it up on our Cerebro, and we cracked it in a day. A day!"

"You think you're so smart but a couple of kids who scoop ice cream for a living cracked your code in a day, and now, people know you're here." Elena says.

"Who knows we are here, little bitch?" The man asks.

"Uh, well, Dustin knows." Steve answers.

"Hey, Steve." Robin says, trying to get him to shut up.

"Yeah, Dustin Henderson, he knows." Steve says.

"Steve!" Elena says.

"Dustin Henderson." The man says. "It is your small, curly haired friend?"

"Oh, curly hair. Great hair. Small. Kind of like a fro. Yeah." Steve answers.

"Where is he?" The man asks.

"He's long gone, you big asshole." Steve tells him. "And he's probably calling Hopper and Hoppers calling the US cavalry. They're gonna come in here, commando style, guns a blazin', and kick your sorry asses back to Russia. You're gonna be two pieces of toast." The three start laughing again.

"Is that so?" The man asks.

"Yeah." Elena answers and they all laugh harder, the guards joining in on it. Then the alarms go off and Steve gives the guard a 'i told you so' look.

The guard rushes off and soon after he left Dustin and Erica run in. Elena visibly flinched at the familiar stick in Dustins hard, thinking it was for her yet again, but instead Dustin electrocuted the Doctor.

"Hey, Henderson!" Steve says as Dustin starts to untie them. "Thats crazy. I was just talking about you."

"Oh my god." Robin says.

"Get ready to run." Dustin tells them, taking off the bind and Elena stood up, her legs buckling underneath her but Steve and Robin helped the girl run out of there.

•♡_________________________________♡•

WORD COUNT

630