𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢-𝙵𝚘𝚞𝚛:𝚁𝚞𝚜𝚜𝚒𝚊𝚗 𝙲𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚞𝚗𝚒𝚌𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗

"HAVE A NICE DAY." Robin hands some customers their ice creams, her voice like a robot showing zero emotion.

"Hi." Dustin says.

"Hi." Robin says.

"I'm Dustin." Dustin tells her.

"I'm Robin." Robin says.

"Pleasure to meet you. Uh, are they here?" Dustin asks.

"Are who here?" Robin asks and the Harrington siblings burst out the door.

"Henderson!" Steve exclaims.

"Dusty!" Elena grins and Dustin laughs, pointing at the siblings.

"Henderson!" Steve says again. "Hes back!"

"Hes back!" Elena rushes over to Dustin with Steve.

"I'm back!" Dustin says and points to the counter. "You got the job!"

"We got the job!" Elena says and Steve imitates playing a trumpet before the two boys do their handshake, the pair laughing once they finished.

"How many children are guys friends with?" Robin asks and Steve sighs, motioning towards her.

"Just these ones." Elena mumbles, realising most of her friends are in fact children.

~~~

          "NO, NO, NO WAY." Steve says, him, Elena and Dustin sitting at a table while Dustin was eating a banana split. "Hotter than Phoebe Cates? No."

"Brilliant too." Dustin tells them, he was talking about this girl he met at camp who was now his girlfriend. "And she doesn't even care that my real pearls are still coming in. She says kissing is better without teeth."

"Wow." Steve says, his eyes wide. "Yeah, thats great."

"Proud of you, buddy." Elena pats his back and looks at Eddie walking in the place. "Well duty calls." She gets up and goes to serve him.

"So do you really just get to eat as much of this as you want?" Dustin asks.

"Yeah." Steve answers. "I mean, sure. Its not really a good idea for me though. I gotta keep in shape for the ladies."

"Yeah and how's that working out for you?" Robin asks.

"Ignore her." Steve tells Dustin.

"She seems cool." Dustin says.

"Shes not." Steve says and Dustin looks at the counter to a laughing Elena and a smirking Eddie Munson.

"Whos that guy flirting with Elena?" Dustin asks.

"Eddie Munson." Steve answers. "And they aren't flirting."

"They so are." Dustin nods his head. "Elena looks like she's enjoying it aswell."

"So where are the other knuckleheads?" Steve asks Dustin, avoiding talking about his sister being flirted with, and Elena goes back to sit with them after Eddie left with his ice cream.

"They ditched me yesterday." Dustin answers and the two siblings gasp.

"No." Steve says.

"My first day back." Dustin says. "Can you believe that shit?"

"Whoa. Seriously?" Steve asks.

"I swear to god." Dustin answers.

"Those little shits." Elena shakes her head, feeling disappointed in the children shes been babysitting for the past year.