𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗: 𝙶𝚛𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚏𝚝 𝚊𝚞𝚝𝚘

THE GROUP WERE HIDING BEHIND A TRAILER AND EDDIE STUCK his head to the side of it. He turned back to face the others and made a hand gesture to follow him.

They run through past a trailer to the other side of a caravan. Eddie opened one of the window and climbed in.

He stuck his hand out for Elena to take and helped her climb into to it and the pair helped everyone else get in.

He takes off the mask and makes his way to the drivers seat at the front of the caravan.

"That was suffocating." Eddie says, referring to the mask.

Elena locks the caravan from the inside and stands next to Eddie from where he was hot wiring the car.

"Where'd you learn how to do this?" Steve asks, concerned.

"Well, when the other dads were teaching their kids how to fish or play ball, my old man was teaching me how to hot wire." Eddie answers. "Now, I swore to myself I wouldn't wind up like he did, but now I'm wanted for murder, and soon, grand theft auto. So, uh, I'm really living up to that Munson name."

"Eddie, I'm not sure I love the idea of you driving." Robin says.

"Oh, I'm just starting this sucker." Eddie tells her. "Harringtons got her." Eddie leans towards Steve and grins. "Don't ya, big boy?" Eddie leans away and finishes hot wiring the caravan.

The two owners start banging on the door and Steve and Eddie quickly swap places.

Eddie grabs Elenas hand and drags her to the back of the caravan where the two sat down next to each other.

"Everybody hang onto something." Steve shouts and Eddie grabs onto something, holding Elena by her waist towards him. Everyone then starts shouting at Steve to drive and he quickly does, the owners shouting at them from behind.

"Shit, they look pissed." Dustin says.

"Its not every day you lose your house and car in one fell swoop." Robin says.

~~~

          "ELENA." Eddie says as the two sit at whats meant to be a dining table opposite each other.

"You actually called me my name." Elena jokes and Eddie chuckles before taking her hands in his.

"After all this, Hawkins isn't going to believe anything we say and I'll have to go to prison." Eddie tells her.

"No you don't." Elena shakes her head. "Theres an old cabin in the woods that no one knows is there. We can fix it up and stay there for as long as we need."

"You would do that?" Eddie asks.

"Yeah." Elena answers. "Because I enjoy your company, Mr Munson."

"And I enjoy yours." Eddie says and takes off one of his rings. The ring has a small purple gem on it with silver carvings. He slid it onto one of Elenas fingers. "Just incase."

"Incase what?" Elena asks.

"I don't make it." Eddie answers.

"You're going to make it, Eddie." Elena squeezes his hand. "If you don't I'll grab you from wherever you go and bring you back here myself."

Steve parks the caravan and a majority of the group go inside, Eddie was hiding behind one of the chairs and Elena sat opposite him.

"This cabin you know of, what would we do in it?" Eddie asks, wanting to think about anything that wasn't Vecna related.

"Anything we want." Elena answers. "Its secluded and we could blast any music we want with no cares in the world. We can have pancakes for breakfast every morning. We can play board games and watch TV."

"Anything else?" Eddie smirks and Elena rolls her eyes before kissing him. "Earlier when we were about to go through the gate, you said something about you being on Russian drugs."

"Oh, yeah." Elena says. "Last year we found Russians under Starcourt Mall and me, Steve, Robin, Dustin and Erica went down there looking. The Russians found us but we told Dustin and Erica to go through the vents and they did. Then the Russians drugged us up and beat the shit out of Steve, I died and came back, but we watched Back To The Future and the drugs wore off by, well, throwing them up."

"You died?!" Eddie exclaims and Elena nods, Dustin catching her attention so she ignored the million questions that left Eddie's mouth.

"Its been way too long." Dustin says and then he starts pacing back and forth throughout the caravan. "What the hell is taking so long?"

As if on cue the door opens and they all rush in.

"What happened?" Lucas asks and Steve throws Eddie his denim jacket.

"We gotta go." Steve says.

"Your old friends are here." Erica says to Lucas and Eddie lowers down even further.

"Here you go." Eddie whispers to Elena as he hands her his denim jacket.

"Why are you giving me this?" Elena whispers back.

"For you to wear." Eddie answers in a whisper and Elenas cheeks heat up as she puts it on over her hellfire club shirt. "You still look hot in that shirt."

"Shut up." Elena playfully nudges him and he just grins at her.

•♡_________________________________♡•

WORD COUNT

863