𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢-𝙴𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝: 𝙲𝚑𝚒𝚕𝚍 𝙴𝚗𝚍𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚛𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝

"YEAH, I DON'T KNOW." Erica says after checking the ducts to see if she could fit.

"You don't know if you can fit?" Dustin asks.

"Oh, I can fit." Erica answers. "I just don't know if I want to."

"Are you claustrophobic?" Robin asks.

"I don't have phobias." Erica tells her and Elena grins.

"I like this one." Elena points at the girl stood infront of them, a grin on her face.

"Okay, well, whats the problem?" Steve asks.

"The problem is, I still haven't heard whats in this for Erica." Erica answers.

"I told you." Elena whispers to Robin. "Bribery."

The group we at a table, Steve pushing a banana split towards Erica, everyone looking at the girl wanting her to agree.

"More fudge, please." Erica pushes the float back to Steve who just looks at it. "Go on." Erica waves her hand in the direction of the counter and Steve leaves to put more fudge on the banana split.

"All right." Robin gets the blueprints out and shows them to Erica. "You see this? This is the route you're gonna take. "Then we just wait till the last delivery goes out tonight. Then you knock out the grate, jump down, open the door."

"Then you find out whats in those boxes?" Erica asks.

"Exactly." Elena answers.

"And you say this guard is armed?" Erica says.

"Yes, but he won't be there." Dustin tells her.

"And booby traps?" Erica asks.

"Booby traps?" Robin repeats.

"Lasers, spikes in the wall." Erica tells them.

"What?" Elena asks.

"You know what this half-baked plan of yours sounds like to me?" Erica asks. "Child endangerment."

"We'll be in radio contact with you the whole time-"

"Ah, ah, ah!" Erica waves her finger in Robins face, stopping her from speaking. "Child endangerment."

"Erica. Hi." Dustin says, getting the younger girls attention. "Uh... we think these Russians want to do harm to our country. Great harm. Don't you love your country?"

"You can't spell America without Erica." Erica says and slurps her drink.

"Wait." Elena mumbles to herself. "A. M. E. R. I. C. A." Elena looks at Robin, confused. "Shes right."

"Uh, yeah, yeah." Dustin says. "Oddly, that's uh, totally true. So, so, don't do this for us. Do it for your country."

"The red, white and the blue." Elena continues.

"Did you just quote grease two?" Robin asks.

"Maybe." Elena grins.

"Do it for your fellow man." Dustin continues on with his speech. "Do it this for America... Erica."

"Ooh!" Erica shivers after finishing slurping her drink. "I just got the chills." A massive smile formed on Dustins face making him think it was because of his speech. "Oh, yeah, from this float, not your speech." And Dustins smile was gone. "You know what I love most about this country? Capitalism. Do you know what capitalism is?"

"Yeah." The other three sat at the table answers.

"It means this is a free markets system. Which means people get paid for their services, depending on how valuable their contributions are." Erica explains. "And it seems to me, my ability to fit into that little vent is very, very valuable to you all. So, you want my help? This USS Butterscotch better be the first of many. And I'm talking free ice cream for life." Erica takes the cherry off her ice cream and eats it.