𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙵𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚢-𝙵𝚘𝚞𝚛: 𝚂𝚞𝚛𝚏𝚒𝚗𝚐

"JESUS!" Elena exclaims as her back hits against the metal of the transport cart.

"Slow down, man!" Steve says.

"Yeah, what's is this, like, the Indy five hundred?" Robin asks.

"Its the Indy three hundred." Steve tells her.

"No, dingus, its five hundred!" Robin says.

"Its three hundred!" Steve argues.

"Lets say a million." Elena says and the three start laughing loudly, Elena resting on Robin for support.

"What is wrong with them?" Erica asks.

"I don't know." Dustin answers and the vehicle hits against a few cans and the three sailors hit their heads against the vehicle. "You guys all right back there?" The three just groan. "They're fine."

Erica and Dustin get out the vehicle and open the back for Steve, Robin and Elena.

"Henderson! Sinclair!" Elena cheers, pointing finger guns at them and Robin holds onto her fingers, giggling.

"Come on, we gotta go." Dustin says. "Right now."

"Lets go!" Erica says. "Get out!" But they didn't move so the two children dragged them out the vehicle and into the elevator.

~~~

          "DUDE, GET ON THAT!" Elena points to the thing used to move the boxes.

"Yeah!" Steve jumps on it, posing like a surfer and Robin moves it about as the elevator takes them up.

"Hey! You look like you're surfing!" Robin tells him.

"Surfing! Yeah!" Steve says. "I'm a natural! Check it out!" Robin pulls the thing back causing Steve to fall and Elena started snorting in laughter.

"Wipeout!" Robin laughs and Steve soon starts laughing along with the two girls. Dustin goes over to Steve and feels his head.

"He's burning up." Dustin says.

"You're burning up." Steve says and Dustin moves Steve eyelids open more. "Ow!"

"His pupils are super dilated." Dustin tells Erica.

"Maybe he's drugged." Erica suggests.

"Boop!" Steve boops Dustins nose.

"Steve, are you drugged?" Dustin asks.

"How many times, dad? I don't do drugs." Steve answers. "Its only marijuana."

"This isn't funny, okay? I need to know what they did to you." Dustin says.

"A bunch of fucked up shit! It was wild, bro!" Elena laughs. "At one point there was blood around my mouth and I was hysterically laughing as they hit me."

"Are you gonna die on us?" Dustin asks.

"Boop!" Steve boops Dustins nose again.

"We all die, my strange little child friend." Robin says, twirling two strands of her hair. "Its just a matter of how and when."

"They're gonna be looking for us up there, so I need you to tell me where you parked your car." Dustin tells Steve.

"Oh, can we make a pit stop at the food court?" Steve asks.

"I would kill for a dog on a stick." Elena says and Steve 'oohs'.

"All right. Yeah, food." Dustin says. "Yes, you can have as much food as you want, but only if you tell me where your car is parked."

"Uh-oh." Steve says.

"Uh-oh?" Dustin asks.

"The cars off the board." Steve tells him.

"What?" Dustin asks.

"They took the keys." Steve answers and reaches into his pockets. "The Russians, they took the keys. Like, forever ago." The three that were on drugs started laughing yet again. "Thats a bummer, right?"

~~~

          THE DEATHTRAP OF AN ELEVATOR FINALLY CAME TO A stop and the group went outside.

"Oh my god, that's tastes so good." Robin says, throwing her head back and sticking her tongue out, licking the air. Elena was stood there watching the girls every move, an awestruck look on her face. "Guys, can you taste the air?" The other two start locking the air, laughing.

"It tastes good." Elena giggles, leaning onto Robin and booping her nose.

"Stop!" A Russian voice shouts and Dustin and Erica push the three drugged teens into the mall.

"Why are we running?" Steve asks and Robin holds Elenas hand as they run to the cinemas.

~~~

          "WHAT DID I TELL YOU?" A voice asks as they walk into a showing room. "Eighty-eight miles per hour!"

"Come on." Dustin says and they run to the front. "You three, sit."

"No, no, no." Elena shakes her head. "These seats are too close." The three sit down, Elena sitting in between Steve and Robin.

"Dude, these seats blow!" Steve says, eating popcorn he grabbed out the bin.

"Then don't watch the movie." Dustin says.

"We wanna watch it." Robin tells him.

"Then watch it!" Dustin yells and gets shushed by someone only for the three teens to shush him back. "Sorry. Whatever you do, don't go anywhere."

"Fine, dad." Steve sighs and Robin snickers as the two walk away.

"Robin." Elena whispers in her ear and Robin turns to look at her. "If I were gay I would totally kiss you."

"Really?" Robin giggles.

"Really." Elena nods and rests her head on the other girls shoulder, watching some of the movie.

Elena kept looking at Robin throughout at the film noticing her admiring at the girl from the 50s and a small smile came onto her face before going back to watching the movie.

"I'm thirsty." Steve whines.

"There's a water fountain outside." Elena tells him.

"Come on, then." Steve whispers. "Don't tell them though."

"Cause they're mood putter-outers." Elena nods her head in agreement and Robin quietly boo's Dustin and Erica.

The three quietly giggle and sneak out the room.

•♡_________________________________♡•

WORD COUNT

891