𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚂𝚒𝚡: 𝚁𝚒𝚍𝚒𝚌𝚞𝚕𝚘𝚞𝚜 𝙲𝚕𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚜

THE THREE GIRLS PULL UP TO THE SCHOOL AND rush inside to see a panicked Max. Max then explained to everyone what happened and how she saw the grandfather clock.

"It was here." Max tells them. "Right here."

"A grandfather clock, like what Lena saw?" Robin asks.

"It was so real." Max says.

"Max, it feels like it's real and it probably is but we'll get through this together." Elena places a comforting hand on Maxs shoulder.

"And then, when I got closer, suddenly I just I woke up." Max continues to tell the gang what she saw.

"It was like she was in a trance or something." Dustin says. "Exaclty what Eddie said happened to Chrissy and the same thing that happened to Lena."

''Thats not even the bad part." Max turns around to face them and they head back into Ms. Kellys office for Max to explain. "Fred and Chrissy, they both came to Ms. Kelly for help. They were having headaches, bad headaches that wouldn't go away. And then the nightmares. Trouble sleeping. They'd wake up in a cold sweat. Then they started seeing things, bad things, from their past. These visions, they just they kept on getting worse and worse until eventually everything ended."

"Vecnas curse." Robin says.

"Chrissys headache started a week ago. Fred's, six days ago. I've been having them for five days." Max tells them. "I don't know how long I have. All I know is that, for Fred and Chrissy, they both died less than twenty four hours after their first vision. And I just saw that godamn clock, so looks like I'm gonna die tomorrow." Then the group heard a clang in the distance.

"Stay here." Steve tells the group and grabs a lamp.

"What are you gonna blind Vecna with Ms. Kellys light?" Elena whispers and Steve shushes her. Elena teleports near a wall, a ball of fire in her hands and when they all saw Licas the entire group let out a yell.

"Its me!" Lucas holds his hands up. "Don't set me on fire, Lena." The fire disappeared and Elena let out a relieved sigh.

"Lucas?" Nancy asks.

"Its me." Lucas says.

"Jesus, whats wrong with you, Sinclair?" Steve asks.

"I'm sorry." Lucas pants.

"I could've take you out with this lamp." Steve rattles the lamp at Lucas.

"You haven't won a fight in ages, how are you gonna take him out?" Elena asks and Steve glares at her.

"I was biking for eight miles." Lucas tells them and stops to catch his breathe. "Give me a second. We've got a code red."

"What?" Steve asks and Lucas walks up to Dustin.

"Dustin, I've been with Jason, Patrick, and Andy, and they've gone totally off the rails. They're trying to capture Elena's man, and they think you know where he is. You're in terrible danger." Lucas tells Dustin and Elena rolls her eyes at Lucas's comment.

"All right. Yeah, that totally sucks, but we've got bigger problems than Jason now." Dustin says and the group look at Max and Elena.

"Hey, she's been seeing shit more than I have." Elena steps to the side. "I've only had a headache for four days, okay?"

"But you saw the clock." Steve groans.

"Yeah but you die six days after getting nightmares and shit." Elena shrugs.

~~~

          NANCY AND ELENA WERE IN NANCY'S ROOM. Nancy was going through her wardrobe while Elena lied down on Nancy's bed, listening to her walkman.