𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢-𝚂𝚒𝚡: 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙼𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝙵𝚕𝚊𝚢𝚎𝚛

THE VERY EXTENDED GROUP WERE NOW AT THE BYERS House and Elena was still gaping at the drawings covering the inside of the house.

The kids were sat at the table with Elena and Steve was standing near them as Chief was talking on the phone with the government.

"They didn't believe you, did they?" Dustin asks.

"We'll see." Jim answers.

"We'll see?" Mike quotes back to him. "We can't just sit here while those things are loose!"

"We stay here and we wait for help." Jim says and walks off to where Joyce is.

Elena let's out a small yawn and rests her head on Max's shoulder.

"I feel like a human weapon out of battery." Elena mumbles.

"But you looked badass so thats a bonus." Max says.

"True." Elena hums. "But I really need food."

"Same." Max says.

"Seriously I could kill for twinkies and chocolate milk." Elena says. "That would definitely get my energy up."

"Sounds like it would." Max says.

"It does." Steve says. "She eats them when we have mini movie nights and she's doing all the choreography expertly to the Grease films, both of them you heard me correctly, while singing along to them. I would record it to be honest. It makes our mum laugh when she walks in on it when she warns us to keep it down cause she's going to sleep."

"Did you guys know that Bob was the original founder of Hawkins AV?" Mike asks.

"Really?" Lucas asks.

"He petitioned the school to start it and everything." Mike tells them. "Then he had a fund raiser for equipment. Mr. Clarke learned everything from him. Pretty awesome, right?"

"Yeah." Dustin and Lucas answer and Mike places a brain teaser on the table.

"We can't let him die in vain." Mike says.

"What do you want to do, Mike?" Dustin asks. "The Chiefs right on this. We can't stop those demo-dogs on our own. Plus, Lena is completely drained from tonight. She's teleported many times, formed way too many fireballs, teleported people with her and turned two demo-dogs to ash so we need to wait."

"Demo-dogs?" Max asks.

"Demogorgan dogs." Dustin closes his hands together. "Demo-dogs. Its like a compound. Its like a play on words-"

"Okay." Max says.

"I mean, when it was just Dart, maybe." Dustin says.

"But there's an army now." Lucas says.

"Precisely." Dustin says.

"His army." Mike thinks out loud.

"What?" Elena asks.

"What do you mean?" Steve asks.

"His army." Mike repeats again. "Maybe if we stop him, we can stop his army too." They follow to Mike to a picture that has a drawing of a shadow on it.

"The shadow monster." Dustin says.

"It got Will that day on the field." Mike tells them. "The Doctor said it was like a virus, it infected him."

"And so this virus, its connecting him to the tunnels?" Max asks.

"To the tunnels, monsters, the upside down, everything." Mike answers.

"Whoa. Slow down. Slow down." Steve says.

"Okay, so, the shadow monsters inside everything." Mike explains.