taller and stronger prt two

Prt two to last oneshot
Again, inspired by stanleysblade
Thank you for suggesting this I really enjoyed writing it!

Mike grabbed a plate to put it away. He looked up to the cabinets. "Where do your plates go?" He asked. Will walked up to Mike. "Oh our plates go right he-" Will said as Mike turned around and almost bumped into him.

"Sorry." He said. "No you're fine." Mike said. "Where do they go?" Will grabbed the plate and walked past him. Mike took a deep breath. Shit, that was awkward as hell. "Okay all done." Will said. "What do you want to do?" He asked.

"I uh never really got to see your room. You could show me that?" Mike asked. "Sure." Will said and began walking up the stairs. Mike followed. "Does it look any different than it did back in Hawkins?" He asked.

"Not really." Will laughed. He pushed the door open and put his hands out, bowing down to his wonderful room. (Kind of like Eddie does yk)

"You're right. Hasn't changed a bit." Mike said, looking around. He sat down in Will's chair and began looking at everything on his desk. A few new drawings. A lot of the California scenery.

Will fell on to his bed and laid down with his hands behind his head. Mike turned around to see Will's shirt had lifted up a tiny bit. He let out a tiny gasp and Will turned to look at him. Mike broke his gaze and Will laughed.

"You okay?" He asked. Mike who was acting like he wasn't just staring at Will, turned to look. "What? Yeah, yeah I'm fine." Will sat up. "You're being weird." He said, wanting to mess with Mike.

"Weird how?" Mike asked. "You've been acting weird ever since you got here. Kept staring at me earlier and you just gasped like two seconds ago out of no where." Will said, grabbing a pile of clothes from his bed and hanging them up in his closet.

"Not being weird." Mike turned to look at Will's drawings, avoiding the conversation. He ran his fingers over one of the desert. Or Mike thought it was. California was filled with lots of nothing.

He continued look at the drawing until a hand appeared next to his. Will leaned behind Mike, using the table for balance. Their hands only an inch apart. Mike took a deep breath, staring and wanting to just hold it.

He looked up to Will who was smiling down at his drawings. "Do you like this one?" He asked. "Yeah, yeah it's really good." Mike said, nodding. "Good. You can keep it." Mike nodded and stood up next to Will, who was watching Wheeler blush like crazy.

"Want to watch a movie? I'm not really sure where El and Jonathan went." Mike asked and they both headed downstairs.

"Will can you take this to my bedroom?" Joyce asked, holding up her bedsheets. "I just washed them." Will nodded and grabbed the sheets. "Mike, did you get a haircut?" Joyce asked. Mike smiled. "Yeah I did actually. I'm surprised you noticed."

Will walked by and leaned in close to whisper. "It's cute." He said while smirking. Mike stood there in awe. He felt his face go completely red. Joyce gave him a look and walked outside. "I'm going to get groceries. You and Will stay out of trouble."

"No trouble." Will said, entering the living room and plopping down on the couch. "Got it." Mike joined him. They were watching some show on the tv. Mike wasn't really paying attention. It's cute. It kept replaying in his head.