byler AND elmax

this is just something fun i wrote bc :)

i have a list of oneshots at the end that i'm working on, just need to figure out how i want to finish them. i also have a theory for season 4 and it's byler related so i'll make a oneshot about that.

Mike and Will had been together all day. Same with Max and El. A few months ago the two Byers siblings came out to each other. It wasn't easy and it was a long and awkward process, but they did it.

Now they were happier than ever with their boyfriend and girlfriend. But, Will hadn't told El about his relationship, and El hadn't told Will about her relationship. It just takes time.

The two couples were just doing normal teen couple stuff: kissing, cuddling, watching movies and just talking overall.

"I need to use the bathroom." Mike said, getting out of bed.

"I'm gonna go to the bathroom real quick." Max said, doing the same.

Both kids opened the door as quiet as possible and shut it just as, if not more quietly than opening it. Both sighed with relief until looking up to see each other.

"Wheeler?!" Max whisper-yelled.

"Max?" Mike asked.

"What're you doing here?"

"What are you doing here?"

"Have you been in there with Will all day?"

Mike paused, trying to think. "Have you been in there with El all day?"

Both kids looked at each other, unsure of what to say next. There was an understanding from both of them that it was best to just not saying anything at all.

Wheeler and Mayfield both backed up, opened the door and slipped into the bedrooms.

Will looked up with a questioning look. "You didn't tell me El was dating max!" He squealed. Will's whole face scrunched up. "El's dating Max?!" Will said, jumping out of bed and heading to the door.

Max ran over to her girlfriend. "El how could you not tell me Will and Mike are a thing?" She said. El's jaw dropped. "Will and Mike are a thing?!" El said, hopping out of bed and making her way to the door.

Both kids doors swung open at the same time.

"You didn't tell-" they both said at the same time.

Mike and Max appeared behind their lovers in the door.

El shot a look to Mike and Will's intertwined fingers and Will did the same to Max's hand around El's waist.

"We can just... keep it to ourselves?" Mike said, which was more of a question than a statement. Max nodded.

El thought for a second. "Oh oh oh!" She shouted. "We can go on double dates!" Will's felt his smile starting to grow.

This was just something cute I thought of. Here's my list of oneshots:

- one inspired by WillTheGay and thegayinMikewheeler   where Will gets powers from the upside down and has been living with it by himself trying to control it. Then he gets in a fight with mike.

- another one is my theory for season 4 volume 2 where Will gets cursed by vecna and they all try to play his favorite song but mike is the only one who knows it and he saves Will. Then has a whole big monologue about how sorry he is.

- I'm also thinking doing one suggested by hIzzIe3   where it's a drunken mistake idk I thought that'd be fun, obviously nothing too dirty but yk might spice it up a bit